Another Trophy Discussion Thread

The original is a bit repetitive, but addicting. The story is the main factor that keeps me going so far. 

I did encounter the XMB bug once so far, but luckily it hasn't appeared since. Hope the Revival is going to be bug-free (not that I would buy it again even if I had the PS4, seeing as I already own the original).

Didn't expect to see it so soon, i think i'll stick with the Standard one on the PS3 since i already own it. But hope more people try this game now ^_^

The original is a bit repetitive, but addicting. The story is the main factor that keeps me going so far. 

I did encounter the XMB bug once so far, but luckily it hasn't appeared since. Hope the Revival is going to be bug-free (not that I would buy it again even if I had the PS4, seeing as I already own the original).

Its a new list though ;)

• Like 1

Whatever you do, trophy hunter or not, DO THE BAD ENDING ( which is the cannon ending + added chapter and huge difficulty spike ) Best game universe.

As for the trophy list, I'm glad they added the trophy for NOT switching to casual mode. The bad ending in casual mode still had quite a spike in enemy difficulty, I switched to casual mode because I was SO eager to see WTF was gonna happen in the story. But I'm glad they added a trophy for keeping it on normal mode.

Edit : Tower of illusion is new, hope it's kind of hard xD.  This is the best game ever so do yourselves a favor and buy it for the story at least.

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Whatever you do, trophy hunter or not, DO THE BAD ENDING ( which is the cannon ending + added chapter and huge difficulty spike ) Best game universe.

As for the trophy list, I'm glad they added the trophy for NOT switching to casual mode. The bad ending in casual mode still had quite a spike in enemy difficulty, I switched to casual mode because I was SO eager to see WTF was gonna happen in the story. But I'm glad they added a trophy for keeping it on normal mode.

Edit : Tower of illusion is new, hope it's kind of hard xD.  This is the best game ever so do yourselves a favor and buy it for the story at least.

This Made Me Think About Play It Maybe Later When NA Or UK Release  

• 2 weeks later...

If I switched the difficulty once and then back again to get the trophy for it, will it effect the bad ending trophy that requires no casual mode?

I believe it might, but do have a save previous to when you changed the difficulty, if so you can reload to that save file and continue on with the game. One time I saved then changed the difficulty but when I reloaded to a prior save and beat the game I still got the trophy for completing the game without changing difficulties.