Let's Get The Pier Solar and the Great Architects Plat

Protip: On your 2nd play, don't equip armor until after the first fight with Ironheart. You won't need it before then and it'll just make that fight take forever. Thank Zajac for that tidbit.

Sounds like good advice :) I'll keep that in mind, so thanks to you and zajac then ^^

I made it through Ludon and halfway through Verahansha last night. I'd ended up grinding in Assac, leaving with about 35,000 gold. I only had to do a little bit of grinding in the Basement under Timpo, maybe to get about 15,000 gold. All the vendors in Verahansha before the train ride will cheat you whenever you sell items, giving you less money than you should get. The only vendor that doesn't cheat you is the Gem vendor in the main City area that sells Wind Gems, Ice Gems, etc, in the market square. So if you want to minimize your grinding to get everything in Verahansha by getting a fair price for the items you sell, this is going to require a lot of walking back and forth in the city to get to that specific merchant.

Made it through the last half of Verahansha and all the way to the Magic School. That little taste of the Eternal Slip mini-game was a train wreck. What made it worse is that I finally got it after about 15 tries, then as I was heading to the save point before heading to the library, the game crashed. I ended up having to do the entire set of tests all over again. Chellesan was there watching the stream when it happened, although I'll tell you that the text of the chat comes no where near to accurately portraying just how mad I was that I had to do the whole thing over again. :P

Made it through the last half of Verahansha and all the way to the Magic School. That little taste of the Eternal Slip mini-game was a train wreck. What made it worse is that I finally got it after about 15 tries, then as I was heading to the save point before heading to the library, the game crashed. I ended up having to do the entire set of tests all over again. Chellesan was there watching the stream when it happened, although I'll tell you that the text of the chat comes no where near to accurately portraying just how mad I was that I had to do the whole thing over again. :P

I had the exact same thing happen:

*Just made it through the three trials in the school* Yay *game crashes right next to save point* ...

Anyways, just wait until the smaller Eternal Slip sections in the last part of the game :P They're smaller (and one is entirely optional if you don't want the treasure), but falling off them is annoying since you'll have to do a lot of walking to get back up there.

Spent two hours late last night trying out the Eternal Slip minigame for the time and getting nowhere. Then this morning I tried it out and made it to the first zig-zag area. The furthest I can get though is only about halfway though.

Yeah, I tried it Saturday and the only part I could reach consistently was the bottom of the screen after the SEGA letters. Anything past that I would usually fail quickly.

Caught up on my Twitch video editing, so there's links in my profile of all 27 parts of my first playthrough of the game, minus the grinding and the 50-something pratfalls off the walkway in the Magic School tests. I'll be recording my second playthrough also, and probably a third one because I'm thinking that I'll do a video guide for certain things to put in the trophy guide that eventually gets written.

• Like 2

I need some information for the trophy guide, particularly what the point of no return is for doing three of the early trophies in the game that take place on the first landmass: the tutorials, the rabbit hunt, and for returning the bounty hunter's treasure. Can you still complete these quests when you get the Meteomobile? I can't see why anyone wouldn't want to do these three trophies the instant you have a chance to, but you know how that is. So I'd like to know when everyone did these trophies so I can get an idea when to tell people to do them by.

I need some information for the trophy guide, particularly what the point of no return is for doing three of the early trophies in the game that take place on the first landmass: the tutorials, the rabbit hunt, and for returning the bounty hunter's treasure. Can you still complete these quests when you get the Meteomobile? I can't see why anyone wouldn't want to do these three trophies the instant you have a chance to, but you know how that is. So I'd like to know when everyone did these trophies so I can get an idea when to tell people to do them by.

While I did them early, I will say that all three members must be in your party when you do them, at least for the bounty hunter and the tutorial. (I had already done the rabbit one before my party split up). If you are missing someone from your party the library will be empty and the bounty hunter will not appear.

I did the rabbit hunt before saving his father, and the other two after visiting the Oasis town.

take your time its not a race, is better to check everything 3 times then one time, i need to say with the guide it goes very good, i don't now how it comes that not many people have the platinum, i now there was a problem with the shopaloc trophie, but other trophies have a low % to even story trophies have like lower then 10%

Edited by chellesan

So I just encountered the man who falls asleep during conversations and his dragon. (Did not intend to stay up so late tonight, but I was looking for a save point. :P)

I do like the way the plot is developing, with tidbits dropped here and there. I am impatient and wish it would develop faster, of course!

Still enjoying this game, although I doubt I will finish it by the end of the month. By Thanksgiving is more likely, with the rate at which I play things. I am okay with this. The alternative would be stressing about something that is meant to be fun!

Something I am wondering... After finishing the game the game the second time on a new game plus, is it possible to start another new game plus afterwards?