Let's Get The Pier Solar and the Great Architects Plat

Got to what I think that is the second boss. I'm getting my ass handed over to me in a level I can't exactly describe. Guess I'll be teleporting back to the tower, then setting encounter rate 8x and grinding a level or two before trying again.

This crab smash attack is utter bullshit.  :shakefist:

Just be aware that enemies scale with your levels somewhat, so being too high level can also make enemies even more dangerous (especially if you don't yet have access to the elemental accessories for their elements) which can be even worse if there are big level gaps for your party members (though that's unlikely to happen unless you level grind too much - like I did - as the new party members have a set level and don't gain any leaked experience prior to joining).

@damon: That sucks :/

I have been sick the last couple days, so too busy sleeping to play much. I did put in some work today and found the library. Now I have to figure out how to get out (since I can't seem to get out from behind the waterfall) and find the magic school. Too much thinking for today, though, so I am taking a nap break again.

I am very glad to see the "deadline" has been pushed out. And sad about the guide delay, but I am sure it will work itself out in the end. :)

Just be aware that enemies scale with your levels somewhat, so being too high level can also make enemies even more dangerous (especially if you don't yet have access to the elemental accessories for their elements) which can be even worse if there are big level gaps for your party members (though that's unlikely to happen unless you level grind too much - like I did - as the new party members have a set level and don't gain any leaked experience prior to joining).

Have been playing a bit different today. I put the encounter rate to 0 when I just want to progress the story and when I reach another area, I grind levels until I'm on par with whatever companion I have. My current companion was 10, so I leveled all my party members to 10 as well (he went to 12) and then progressed the story again. Like playing it this way, I can play only what I want to play at the moment I want.

I know that, someone (Hemiak?) posted it before. I'm not overdoing it because level grinding isn't THAT fun, as much as I do find entertaining and easy to do. Got one armor that regens health for my main (Hoston?) and another that regens MP for my healer (Nilasnfasoyheasea? cute name). Hopefully it will be even easier now. I found the game so much fun with 0x encounter rate, I can simply rush and play whatever I want of the story with no filler fights in between. I'm expecting my chest/keys/legendary armor/no fight run to be top notch speedrunning fun.

So what happened was that I had recorded the last 3 parts of video last night with the intention of editing and annotating them today. So I was working on it today, but the end result was the same for all three: for no other reason than I guess Youtube and Twitch felt like being fucky, but all my video annotations were about a minute and a half off of the footage. So I deleted the annotations, then redid them, same results. I reset my Twitch stream key, trashed the videos, re-recorded the first one, and just finished annotating it. I've been fucking around with this all day. So things seem to be back on track, but that was about 2 1/2 hours of footage that had to be trashed and pissed doesn't begin to describe how I felt at about 1 pm today.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 2

I believe I've wasted too much time on the "get to the subterranian cult of Teusa village" objective and will accept a hit on my pride to look for an walkthrough. I'm happy for deactivating encounters by now because I've spent so much time going back and forth to pointless places that I would probably be raging now if I had to fight every 15 steps. Honestly, 90 minutes walking back and forth across the map was enough for me.

Last time I said this (on Okami HD, pls have mercy zadorvp) I was simply dumb, but I'll try again this time. How the FUCK am I supposed to find where to go? Are the in game directions too vague or am I again just too retarded to understand what am I meant to do?

I have played Eternal Slip for about 5 hours, over the course of 4 days, and I have only made it to the stairway once (fell off on the second step).  I do not think that I will get this plat be Saturday, and I am worried I may never get it.  I really wish that I could disable the trophies, and start anywhere on the path to practice certain areas, because I will never get good at the stairs, because I never get any practice.  

Damon congratulations on your wonderful guide, wish I knew about it before you started working on it, would love to be your partner on making it, really glad the guide turned out to be this great, also thank you for letting me be part by posting my video for that's slippery xD

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

Nice work.

The only thing I would add - and it's a minor nitpick on something that the vast majority of people are going to take for granted - is that the guide (as far as I can tell) doesn't make any note of issues that people will run into if they're running an unpatched version of the game.  I would think the majority of people would keep their stuff up to date, but it's still probably worth a mention.

Nice work.

The only thing I would add - and it's a minor nitpick on something that the vast majority of people are going to take for granted - is that the guide (as far as I can tell) doesn't make any note of issues that people will run into if they're running an unpatched version of the game.  I would think the majority of people would keep their stuff up to date, but it's still probably worth a mention.

The only thing I remember was the Shop-a-holic trophy, was there other issues?

I am very excited about this guide. :)

Edit: My cold is almost gone, so I started back up again. I have made it to the slippery game "teaser". I can get past the first section, still working on the second. I will pick it up again tomorrow, though, as this is enough for tonight.

Edited by SolarCat02

Just started the game and using it as one of my plats toward the platinum rain day event.

If I may still join, that would be awesome. If not, cheers, and thanks for the awesome guide! Using it in conjunction with Tims' on gamefaqs :D

Welcome to the fun! :)

I have taken a few days off, but I will start up on Monday. (Fiance has a paper due, and I am trying not to distract, so I have been playing the Vita instead).

I need a few days break before I jump into the slippery game intro thing for the magic school in earnest.

It's November 1st and I removed several people off the participants list because of a couple reasons: said they want to participate but were never heard from again, or have been participating but apparently gave up before the middle of October judging from their low completion percentage on the game. If you've been taken off but still intend on participating, then leave a reply here.

Just started the game and using it as one of my plats toward the platinum rain day event.

If I may still join, that would be awesome. If not, cheers, and thanks for the awesome guide! Using it in conjunction with Tims' on gamefaqs  :D

You've been added.