Share one of your favorite Video Game Songs

KaosStrife

I always get the feeling of "sad undertones" with this ending theme even though it's a happy ending. It's a remixed theme of the ending of the first Double Dragon. It feels in many ways that the Double Dragon devs were saying goodbye due to beat-em-ups "fading away" back in 2003.

• Like 2

I hope leaks are true and that the game does come out at the end of the year, open beta was a blast, it’s Battlefield but as a movement shooter, reminded me a lot of Hyperspace, but better. OST at times reminded me a bit of Deathverse, hopefully this game doesn’t fail like that one did. 

• Like 2

Finally a game that does not follow the lord of the rings and other rpgs trend of treating orcs like a joke. After I was finally able to deal with barbarians in Battle Brothers I went into the greenskin territory, killed a few gobbos, acting like I owned the area, but then stumbled upon a whole group of marauding orc berserkers eating my company alive. The orcs are the true barbarian menace of this game and they get the right theme for it too.

• Like 2