Share one of your favorite Video Game Songs

KaosStrife

This is one of the first songs you hear while traversing the ruins. It sets the tone well for what is an epic and challenging adventure. I recommend this game to anyone who enjoys exploration and metroidvania, however, it is notorious for its difficulty, it is one of the best games I've ever played.

• Like 1

Parasite Eve is the first game that I bought, played, and beat on my PS1. The game that changed everything for me, that me fall head over heels in love with video games. This song is one of my favorites and holds so many memories for me. Parasite Eve still this day is one of my favorite video games ever! 

Edited by Firefoxie
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Rose Amicitia said:

"Danganronpa is one of those games that nobody regrets playing, I had platinum in all 3 games (old account) and i was doing the same again!"

What happened to your old account? If you don't mind me asking. 

Edited by Firefoxie

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest was one of my all time favorite games from the SNES era! The game had it all! Great characters, amazing graphics, fun gameplay, and it had one of the most memorable soundtracks in 4th generation of gaming! I still listen to it on YouTube to this day!

Edited by Firefoxie