[UPDATE] U3 Patch 1.13 - 50 Multiplayer Trophies confirmed

Oh you updated this one, I made another one including what the trophies are. I delete that topic and post it here.

A Naughty Dog staff member said on their blog that the next patch will have 50 new trophies.

http://www.naughtydo...y_fixes_part_1/ (its the third comment)

Since Uncharted 3 had 55 trophies already it would get 105 and be the game with the most trophies of all games.

Its a patch but if you do need the DLC to get them.

The trophies can be found here: http://community.us....t/td-p/37574901

Its most likely that these are the trophies(not 100% sure)

I myself play the Uncharted 3 multiplayer everyday and even I'm not sure if I will get them all.

Getting 100% will be very hard and only for die-hard Uc3-Multiplayer players.

Edit: oh you cant delete it on this website :P well I just post it here then.

Edited by Hielke6991

A ton of people bought the Fortune Hunter Club package, thinking there would be trophies and there weren't. So there are a lot of "retard motherfuckers" out there, I guess.

retard or futuristics because they knew about this but still, if there new trophies they don't add it in the game, or turn the DLC to free for everyone that is PS Plus. I dont say nothing because there is no one in the world that can think about the others, they only think about the money they earn for doing this, but like NAMCO has his president that will make DLC's for newest Tekken game, but for free, he thinks like some people that already have a PS3 with luck (like myself) but won't buy a DLC, the game is already too expensive, and now plus the DLC's, just imagine. Uncharted 3 is 69.99€ (I'm from portugal) and every DLC is 19.99 and I think there is 5 DLC's, so together you just spend 169.94€, it's almost the 100€ more than only buy the game on a store.

retard or futuristics because they knew about this but still, if there new trophies they don't add it in the game, or turn the DLC to free for everyone that is PS Plus. I dont say nothing because there is no one in the world that can think about the others, they only think about the money they earn for doing this, but like NAMCO has his president that will make DLC's for newest Tekken game, but for free, he thinks like some people that already have a PS3 with luck (like myself) but won't buy a DLC, the game is already too expensive, and now plus the DLC's, just imagine. Uncharted 3 is 69.99€ (I'm from portugal) and every DLC is 19.99 and I think there is 5 DLC's, so together you just spend 169.94€, it's almost the 100€ more than only buy the game on a store.

I really don't understand your attitude. You argue that everything is too expensive, and you think that you somehow 'deserve' to have things for free. If you don't want to pay, then don't pay. That being said, someone who loves this game, and is getting enjoyment out of playing it, who is to say that they are 'retards' for buying this? It is their money, and they want to support what they love. I say all the power to them. Look at it like this, you say that it costs 169. That would get you almost 3 new games correct? Some people love the online portion of this game so much, that they don't need to go out and buy 2 other games. That does not make them retarded, it makes them fans of a good game.

Personally I had zero interest in U3 online, yet I loved the game. I hear people say that it was the worst out of the three, and while I can see the argument, it still sits higher than many other games in my book.

• Like 1

FUCK NAUGHTYDAWG! PUTTING FREE CONTENT IN MY GAME!!!

I seriously can't believe people are complaining about them adding trophies. If you don't like the multiplayer, then don't play it. But look at it from someone else point of view instead of your own selfish one, you'd realize that this isn't NaughtDog trying to sell their DLC by adding trophies. A lot of the people who play multiplayer have wanted them to add trophies since the beginning, just like Uncharted 2, so NaughtyDog are keeping their fans happy. If you have some sort of problem where you have to have 100%s on every game than deal with it and either suck it up through the multiplayer and get the trophies or don't. But don't insult NaughtyDog for you own complex and realize that YOU aren't the only one who dictates what NaughtyDog does, if they had no demand for multiplayer trophies do you think they'd spend their time making them?

Some pretty selfish people out there...

Parker

Definitely agree with you on that. Although agreeing with you I do think that DLC trophies for a game should be sort of an IF option, like for instance they don't affect your completion rate of the game but when you buy the DLC it just adds in the trophies for you. Anyone understand me? Anyways, I like how Naughty Dog put in trophies too since a few weeks back I said I was going to get back into U3 MP so this will be a perfect way. But thanks for screwing with my completion.... Naughty Dog is still the best though.

• Like 1

I bought the Fortune Hunters Pack figuring there would be DLC trophies. And I also kind of hoped that since I bought it that there wouldn't be DLC trophies :P

Nah, this will be great fun. UC2 is an epic 100% to have and this one will be as well.

I did the same thing and for almost identical reasons. :lol:

I'm just glad that I finally get to use all that dlc that I haven't even touched. :S

• Like 1

I hear people say that it was the worst out of the three, and while I can see the argument, it still sits higher than many other games in my book.

I'm with ya! $999,999 may be less money than a million dollars, and be less flashy... but it's still a lot of money! ;)

Who said 3 was worse than Golden Abyss? That's crazy.

Anyway, i'm not looking forward to this. I'm not a fan of grinding trophies online, and 50 is just too much in my opinion. It's been nearly 8 months since release, a lot of people are finished with the game and such. Leave the trophies out of it.

No, I disagree. It was a 10/10, but I played through it almost 3 times and got the platinum. I played it into the ground, and loved every minute. However, I waited long enough (less then a month ago) to sell it. They released their last DLC, and it did not have trophies so I figured I was safe. Now today they add trophies and crap back in. It better be easy trophies or else, I'm not buying U3 again. I did not feel this way at first, but I have grown to dislike multiplayer trophies.

And this is why I never sell my games. :P

• Like 2

Just friggin' wow......people seriously that upset over their percentages?

Just goes to show that far too many could care less if a game is fun or not, it is ALL about the trophies.

Pssssssst: If people are that upset, your doctor can give you a pill for that.

Edited by Wade_VC

Just friggin' wow......people seriously that upset over their percentages?

Just goes to show that far too many could care less if a game is fun or not, it is ALL about the trophies.

Pssssssst: If people are that upset, your doctor can give you a pill for that.

This is an unfair assumption. Just because it upsets us that our completion is going down does not mean that it is the only thing we care about? Personally, the first most important thing for a game, is that I enjoy it. I love getting trophies, and I like having a full list, but that does not mean I run out and buy every easy platinum just to pad my trophy numbers, I pick and choose games that I will enjoy. I will even buy games I know I will never finish (Killzone, NHL 12, Tiger Woods). Games need to be fun, but trophies play a role as well. This bothers me because I had no interest in the multiplayer aspect at all. I loved the series, and with this game, the same as 2, I only played the 2 online matches required to get all the trophies. I will not go back and play this DLC, seeing as it has no interest to me. That being said, it does suck that I now look at my list, and the game I worked hard to finish is now only at around 50%.

• 3 weeks later...

It's available today.

ok people today's the day we've prepared for.

the day we say goodbye to 100% and hello to 51% (from 100% is very down percentage)

downloading now 263MB of the patch... I don't like it, I enjoyed the game but I also loved to get the trophies and this game to 100% but now I'll never see 100% again, I will buy a new PS Store card (50€) to continue to be PS+ and enjoy the games I have to finish like dead space 2 and LBP2, and getting more free games, that is if they appear, and now I'm trying to get a 2nd card but is only to buy games that I really want

Hope you're doing well to wait 7 minues like me, I've wasted 6 minutes by just writing this comment :| now let's see the patch (forgetting the trophies)

Edited by helder-paulino

Treating their fans? I did not gamble also. I made a decision based on past history within the series (releasing DLC trophies with the DLC or not at all), and I also went off of what other publishers do. I loved the game, I played my heart out, and I got a decent amount in trade value. IMO, it was better to get money for it instead of never playing it again, and losing all value monetarily.BTW, I do not consider what Naughty Dog is doing as treating their fans. They are obviously adding trophies to sell more DLC. It sucks, but depending on the difficulty of the trophies, it may work on me, but it is not a treat. They should just stick to SP which they are the king at. Every game does not need MP. Spend your time instead making longer campaigns or DLC that adds SP content.

I agree completely. I saw these trophies just today. They looka pretty impossible unless you're pro at their multiplayer. They basically just snatched away the only 100% I had.

Definitely agree with you on that. Although agreeing with you I do think that DLC trophies for a game should be sort of an IF option, like for instance they don't affect your completion rate of the game but when you buy the DLC it just adds in the trophies for you. Anyone understand me? Anyways, I like how Naughty Dog put in trophies too since a few weeks back I said I was going to get back into U3 MP so this will be a perfect way. But thanks for screwing with my completion.... Naughty Dog is still the best though.

I get you. It affects people who don't have intentions on getting the dlc and makes them mad for losing their 100% like me.
  • Like 2

I totally disagree with these trophies!

I didn't buy fortune pack because I was not interested in DLC like skins and similia, so paying for that seemed stupid.

Now they introduce trophies and to earn them I have to own ALL 5 DLCs, which without fortune pack cost around 38€. It's a shame!

• Like 1

I totally disagree with these trophies!

I didn't buy fortune pack because I was not interested in DLC like skins and similia, so paying for that seemed stupid.

Now they introduce trophies and to earn them I have to own ALL 5 DLCs, which without fortune pack cost around 38€. It's a shame!

Good for you, but ND marketing policy is very objectionable in this case.

I do understand why you're upset as I've been trying to stay above my own personal goal of 90% completion and stuff like this keeps bringing it back down. However, I just don't feel it's something that I need to get all bent out of shape over. To each his own though. Develipers/Publishers are out to make a buck and shit like this is just a given.

I've been expecting mp trophies since launch. After the way ND handled U2's mp (by adding so many mp trophies), I'm surprised that people are being put off guard by them doing it again. Did you really think ND wouldn't add mp trophies?

• Like 1

I do understand why you're upset as I've been trying to stay above my own personal goal of 90% completion and stuff like this keeps bringing it back down. However, I just don't feel it's something that I need to get all bent out of shape over. To each his own though. Develipers/Publishers are out to make a buck and shit like this is just a given.

I've been expecting mp trophies since launch. After the way ND handled U2's mp (by adding so many mp trophies), I'm surprised that people are being put off guard by them doing it again. Did you really think ND wouldn't add mp trophies?

It's not a matter of total percentage nor the surprise of adding trophies (I have always thought ND would add them (it's a business), but I'd appreciate that a little bit sooner). In addition I got all U2 trophies and I liked that. So, what makes me angry is the considerable amount of money needed to get these trophies since I didn't buy (damn me!) the fortune pack.

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/patch_114_notes/

2012_08_09_patchnotes114.png

Patch 1.13 is live and there are a few more fixes we want to get out to you. We’ve submitted a new patch for approval and testing. We will be deploying it as soon as it’s ready to go. We expect this to be live early next week around when stage 1 of the new DLC hits the PS Store. The changes for Patch 1.14 are as follows:

• Previously purchased characters and emblems will be properly unlocked for Legacy players
  • Djinn and Guerro voiceovers have been restored
  • Wins/Losses will in the Lab playlist will not be counted in the leaderboards or on a player’s personal stats

This is an incremental patch, so it’s only a 30MB download. You won’t have to download the whole 260MB patch 1.13 again. We will update you once Patch 1.14 is ready. Get ready for Bunny Ears and Jak Goggles next week!

...And 1.14 already.

It's not a matter of total percentage nor the surprise of adding trophies (I have always thought ND would add them (it's a business), but I'd appreciate that a little bit sooner). In addition I got all U2 trophies and I liked that. So, what makes me angry is the considerable amount of money needed to get these trophies since I didn't buy (damn me!) the fortune pack.

I just took a quick look at the new trophies and I think the vast majority were generic and can be earned without buying anything. There may have been a couple dlc specific trophies, but for the most part they were win x amount of matches in x game mode or earn x amount of medals.

Take a look. You may be getting upset for no reason. :)