Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

On 28.8.2018 at 2:22 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

With Ys IX being announced, it looks like the PP Ys will be happening :dance: .

Should be one with a good chance of me getting plat rank and maybe also ultimate rank (clear all Ys on all platforms) if you add one. I'm all for it, Ys VIII is quite different on PS4/PSV.

Edited by viech54

9 hours ago, viech54 said:

Should be one with a good chance of me getting plat rank and maybe also ultimate rank (clear all Ys on all platforms) if you add one. I'm all for it, Ys VIII is quite different on PS4/PSV.

Definitely planning on adding a bonus plat rank for completing both the Vita and PS4 version of Ys VIII. Already got a good image in mind... though it might not fit as an emblem :lol: .

On 7.9.2018 at 9:17 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

Definitely planning on adding a bonus plat rank for completing both the Vita and PS4 version of Ys VIII. Already got a good image in mind... though it might not fit as an emblem :lol: .

If size is the issue, we just have to make a trophy cabinet on PSNP, then it's no longer a problem. Want to do that anyway someday, there's only so much that can fit into my signature.

When do you think you'll create the Ys PP? If memory serves right, the needed games for a PP was lowered to 4, so at Ys IX's release date? Really want to play another Ys soon, might do it when the PP goes live if it's not too late.

19 hours ago, viech54 said:

If size is the issue, we just have to make a trophy cabinet on PSNP, then it's no longer a problem. Want to do that anyway someday, there's only so much that can fit into my signature.

When do you think you'll create the Ys PP? If memory serves right, the needed games for a PP was lowered to 4, so at Ys IX's release date? Really want to play another Ys soon, might do it when the PP goes live if it's not too late.

I stored all the PP emblems in the checklist :lol: .

Yeah, it'll be up at the release day of Ys IX.

7 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I stored all the PP emblems in the checklist :lol: .

Yeah, it'll be up at the release day of Ys IX.

Which is what I'm probably going to do as well. Is it okay to create a placeholder thread? Can I change the title? Can I lock it myself until all the preparations are out of the way? Or will the staff stop me?

I see, won't wait that long. Well, probably. Mugen Souls, DW8 Empires, DS2, and one Neptune game are next, then it's probably Ys time.

Edited by viech54

15 hours ago, viech54 said:

Which is what I'm probably going to do as well. Is it okay to create a placeholder thread? Can I change the title? Can I lock it myself until all the preparations are out of the way? Or will the staff stop me?

I see, won't wait that long. Well, probably. Mugen Souls, DW8 Empires, DS2, and one Neptune game are next, then it's probably Ys time.

You mean a placeholder for a checklist? Yeah you can do that.

You could also attempt Star Ocean The Last Hope remastered, that will ease the wait :awesome: . Then there's God Eater 3 that's hopefully coming next year.

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

You mean a placeholder for a checklist? Yeah you can do that.

You could also attempt Star Ocean The Last Hope remastered, that will ease the wait :awesome: . Then there's God Eater 3 that's hopefully coming next year.

Yes, I meant a placeholder for a checklist. Alright, then I'll probably do that and work on it every now and then. Thanks.

How's Star Ocean The Last Hope Remastered compared to Mugen Souls? I know it takes a long time, but what about crappy RNG and annoying minigames? Missables? How difficult is it?

Yes, GE3 should hit our shores in the first quarter of 2019.

13 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Yes, I meant a placeholder for a checklist. Alright, then I'll probably do that and work on it every now and then. Thanks.

How's Star Ocean The Last Hope Remastered compared to Mugen Souls? I know it takes a long time, but what about crappy RNG and annoying minigames? Missables? How difficult is it?

Yes, GE3 should hit our shores in the first quarter of 2019.

Haven't played Mugen Souls yet, so don't know how it compares to that. @Masamune could tell you about that as he played both games. It does have RNG to obtain specific drops and the bunny racing minigame counts as annoying. And yeah, there are missable collectibles, treasure chests, and quests. Something @Dr_Mayus is all too familiar with :ninja: . It's not that difficult though, the hardest thing is beating the Ethereal Queen under 10 minutes while using Lymle to deal the finishing blow. The boss can be challenged as many times as needed, though it takes a while to reach her...

Nice, didn't know the English version had a release date. I did read about it releasing around December 13th in Japan. I just hope it releases a few months after Kingdom Hearts III.

33 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Haven't played Mugen Souls yet, so don't know how it compares to that. @Masamune could tell you about that as he played both games. It does have RNG to obtain specific drops and the bunny racing minigame counts as annoying. And yeah, there are missable collectibles, treasure chests, and quests. Something @Dr_Mayus is all too familiar with :ninja: . It's not that difficult though, the hardest thing is beating the Ethereal Queen under 10 minutes while using Lymle to deal the finishing blow. The boss can be challenged as many times as needed, though it takes a while to reach her...

Nice, didn't know the English version had a release date. I did read about it releasing around December 13th in Japan. I just hope it releases a few months after Kingdom Hearts III.

I see, that sounds better than what players have to go through for the Mugen Souls plat.

It doesn't have a definitive release date for the English version, they just gave us the release window.

11 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Also it's not that difficult...you know that from all your Star Ocean plats :P

On 9/11/2018 at 3:34 AM, viech54 said:

I see, that sounds better than what players have to go through for the Mugen Souls plat.

Actually I'd rate SO4 as both more difficult & longer than Mugen Souls (assuming the remaster is exactly the same as the PS3 version). ? I love the game, but that plat is just... horrible. -_- There are battle trophies for getting a ton of ultra rare drops, defeating the most powerful boss in the game with the weakest character (which is located at the end of the random post-game dungeon that doesn't have any save points), & a lot of the battle trophy progress doesn't carry over between playthroughs. ? There's a lot of RNG too (like the drops & going through that dungeon I just mentioned), I personally didn't have any trouble with them, but I've seen people curse the exact damage BTs (like dealing 4444 damage).

I'd like to have that plat on my new account... but I honestly don't know if it'll ever happen (it's funny, because I just said a couple days ago that maybe it'll be my #200th). xD If you really hate the RNG in Mugen Souls, you may want to avoid this one... at least until after you've finished Mugen Souls for a while. ?

Hey, I have 2 things to say here:

1) One of the icons that I am using in the Atelier PP has been deleted/is gone somehow, and I kind of forget what the image was. I have it saved on my computer back at home, but seeing as I am in China, I do not have access to the image. Does anyone know what the image was? If so, can I get a copy for me to save it?

ftgHNMI.pngWGgMBJG.pngb95onnt.pngzLIyn5p.png

2) Can I also get a new emblem for the Atelier PP as well? The emblem will be given to those who complete the Arland DX versions of the game. The image used can be up to the artists' discretion.

46 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Hey, I have 2 things to say here:

1) One of the icons that I am using in the Atelier PP has been deleted/is gone somehow, and I kind of forget what the image was. I have it saved on my computer back at home, but seeing as I am in China, I do not have access to the image. Does anyone know what the image was? If so, can I get a copy for me to save it?

2) Can I also get a new emblem for the Atelier PP as well? The emblem will be given to those who complete the Arland DX versions of the game. The image used can be up to the artists' discretion.

I want to say it was the guy from Esca & Logy but I'm not 100% sure. :hmm:

15 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

that image was the twins from the last main Atelier, if you want I can it anew and the DX award plus that all-star Atelier game.