Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

They will be added to the PP as will Shadow Complex Remastered when it's released on may 3rd.

Also a question for everyone, should Salt and Sanctuary be in the metroidvania PP or should it be saved for the Soulslike PP? 

Nice to know. 

Damn, and I was thinking I could go auto-plat-rank when the PP starts. :P

But anyway, cool that new Metroidvania games are coming - can never get too much of that genre. :D

Lol same, guess I'll have to put a bit of work in. 

Was also gonna auto-plat-rank Ship Scrollers and look what happened to that. :'(

Sorry folks. Just wanted to come in, say hi, annoy some people by mentioning those games and walk away...  :lol:

Hey, I'll claim Blues and Bullets for my Choice & Consequence PP, though it won't be required just yet on account of being episodic and unfinished (hopefully it does get finished someday now that the PS4 version they've been working on is out...) right now.

When I saw this game, it crossed my mind that you will claim it the above mentioned PP, it`s right up in your alley! ;) and ours of course :D

• Like 1

When I saw this game, it crossed my mind that you will claim it the above mentioned PP, it`s right up in your alley! ;) and ours of course :D

Yup, I've been waiting for this one to release :D It's also a pretty good game (my opinion), though it's not without its issues (not to mention historical inaccuracy, but it is supposed to be like that anyways). Kind of wishing I hadn't played it now though since waiting for episode 3 is going to be painful D:

Hey, I'll claim Blues and Bullets for my Choice & Consequence PP, though it won't be required just yet on account of being episodic and unfinished (hopefully it does get finished someday now that the PS4 version they've been working on is out...) right now.

tell me when its fully released , so i can add it to master list.

• Like 1

As a Vehicle Battle/Combat PP been suggested before? Wouldn't do it myself just suggesting it,

Could use games such as:

World of Tanks

Hardware: Rivals

Rocket League

Twisted Metal

Wrecked: Revenge Revisited

Blur

Split/Second

Mayhem 3D

Spy Hunter

DiRT Showdown - ? - Likely going to the Rally PP

100%'s

Twisted Metal: Black

Armageddon Riders

Cel Damage HD PS4+PS3/ Cel Damage HD - Vita

- Also Carmageddon: Max Carnage has just been announced for PS4 could be another platinum for this list or at least another 100%

- Rocket League could maybe go in here as it is basically battling in a car to win?

- Could potentially include games that have no other home that have a lot of vehicle combat such as Arkham Knight ( I know this has its own PP but is an example of heavy vehicle combat)

HcG Clawz is doing a rally based PP and wasn't sure if to include DiRT Showdown but could be better in this list.

Probably some more around but that is just what I can think of at the top of my head.

Will also think of some potential names as Project Vehicular Combat is a little bland, Maybe something along the liens of Project Mayhem, Project Roadkill or Project Carnage, Got plenty of time until then to decide.

What about Burnout Paradise?

I think I might want to reserve the vocaloid one that akira dropped.

1. Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F (west lists and jp list)
  2. Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F 2nd
  3. Hatsune Miku Project DIVA X
  4. IA/VT Colorful
  5. うた組み575 (Utakumi 575)
  6. Project DIVA Future Tone - Future Sound (if it is possible to complete without a japanese account and without a PSP. Not released yet)
  7. Project DIVA Future Tone - Colorful Tone (if it is possible to complete without a japanese account and without a PSP. Not released yet)

and then as bonuses

It would be import heavy and require stacking. Also let me know if there are other vocaloid games I missed.

I'm actually volunteering for this one, so you know how badly I want it to happen :P

It's up to you, but you could consider adding Taiko no Tatsujin V to the list (太鼓の達人-Vバージョン). It contains 11 vocaloid songs if my research is correct, but also contains songs from anime and J-Pop so it's up to you whether you'd like to include it. 

In other news, I'll probably start working on the Battlefield PP soon. I'm gonna change the special awards for stacking to a special award for achieving 100% of the trophies in the game as that's more impressive to do.

Edited by D-Brawl3r
  • Like 2

As a Vehicle Battle/Combat PP been suggested before? Wouldn't do it myself just suggesting it,

Could use games such as:

World of Tanks

Hardware: Rivals

Rocket League

Twisted Metal

Wrecked: Revenge Revisited

Blur

Split/Second

Mayhem 3D

Spy Hunter

DiRT Showdown - ? - Likely going to the Rally PP

100%'s

Twisted Metal: Black

Armageddon Riders

Cel Damage HD PS4+PS3/ Cel Damage HD - Vita

- Also Carmageddon: Max Carnage has just been announced for PS4 could be another platinum for this list or at least another 100%

- Rocket League could maybe go in here as it is basically battling in a car to win?

- Could potentially include games that have no other home that have a lot of vehicle combat such as Arkham Knight ( I know this has its own PP but is an example of heavy vehicle combat)

HcG Clawz is doing a rally based PP and wasn't sure if to include DiRT Showdown but could be better in this list.

Probably some more around but that is just what I can think of at the top of my head.

Will also think of some potential names as Project Vehicular Combat is a little bland, Maybe something along the liens of Project Mayhem, Project Roadkill or Project Carnage, Got plenty of time until then to decide.

I won't have time to run this PP at the moment so probably best to put it into the suggestions for the future unless someone wants to take it over.

I think I should name the titles for my Need for Speed PP :)

Need for Speed: Undercover

Need for Speed: Shift

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

Shift 2: Unleashed

Need for Speed: The Run (maybe Special Award, since it's unobtainable atm)

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (PS3/PSV)

Need for Speed: Rivals (PS3/PS4)

Need for Speed

Edited by Evil_Joker88

I think I should name the titles for my Need for Speed PP :)

Need for Speed: Undercover

Need for Speed: Shift

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

Shift 2: Unleashed

Need for Speed: The Run

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (PS3/PSV)

Need for Speed: Rivals (PS3/PS4)

Need for Speed

The platinum for NFS the Run is unobtainoble because of 1 trophy so you could add it as a bons game. Luckily i already got that trophy so i can still get that plat though :D