Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Added to the list. If you didn't know already, you can post it whenever you want. There is no waiting list anymore.

Really? When did that happen? In any case, I will keep an eye out on the first game, since I only need 1 more to make it 5 plats.

Really? When did that happen? In any case, I will keep an eye out on the first game, since I only need 1 more to make it 5 plats.

Quite frankly, you could post it now since everything but Code:Realize Future Blessings and Collar X Malice is out in Japan, so there are already five games; they just aren't all in English yet. Seems a bit unfair to make me wait for what will likely be a year when I could just import the games. :P

Quite frankly, you could post it now since everything but Code:Realize Future Blessings and Collar X Malice is out in Japan, so there are already five games; they just aren't all in English yet. Seems a bit unfair to make me wait for what will likely be a year when I could just import the games. :P

Sounds good to me. In this case, I think the best solution would be to give a bonus emblem for those who imported a japanese version of the game. Anyway, we should leave the decision to Edunstar. Woman knows better  :P.

• Like 1

I decided to put up the Persona PP before the Gangs PP. I might also take the Saints Row games out of the Gangs PP, since Agents of Mayhem is taking place in the Saints Row universe and doesn't seem to be about gangs.

The Persona PP will be up on the Japanese release date. (September 15)

Edited by jantrick2
  • Like 1

I decided to put up the Persona PP before the Gangs PP. I might also take the Saints Row games out of the Gangs PP, since Agents of Mayhem is taking place in the Saints Row universe and doesn't seem to be about gangs.

Well, SR games may even eventually end up with their own PP.

Well, I just decided a day ago that I'd do it, so I would need more time to set it up. If I were to include the Japanese Otome as well, I would need to do more research, unless I limited it to just those that has been translated. Wouldn't I have to include all the Otome VNs then?

Yep, I'm going to need more time to plan.

• Like 1

Yay, finally :dance:. I'd better get that P4AU plat soon.

Well, I just decided a day ago that I'd do it, so I would need more time to set it up. If I were to include the Japanese Otome as well, I would need to do more research, unless I limited it to just those that has been translated. Wouldn't I have to include all the Otome VNs then?

A PP with every Otome game in existence on the Vita would turn into the biggest PP on the site with new games being added constantly, so it'd be a nightmare for everyone involved and would likely break some rules along the way. Just keep it to Otome VNs that have been localized or are planned for localization and it'll be much more manageable.

• Like 1

A PP with every Otome game in existence on the Vita would turn into the biggest PP on the site with new games being added constantly, so it'd be a nightmare for everyone involved and would likely break some rules along the way. Just keep it to Otome VNs that have been localized or are planned for localization and it'll be much more manageable.

Yhea best would be to just leave it at the lozalized games but you could choose to count either version for example if someone got all the localized games plat except amnesia which he got the japanese version plat, that he would still get the platinum rank. This way you also don't have to wait for the localizations.

• Like 1

Yhea best would be to just leave it at the lozalized games but you could choose to count either version for example if someone got all the localized games plat except amnesia which he got the japanese version plat, that he would still get the platinum rank. This way you also don't have to wait for the localizations.

Thanks for the suggestions! I will just focus on the localization versions, but I still want to wait until next year. It will also give me a chance to read and plat some of them and do the designs.

It's difficult for me to get a jap version of the game whether it's digital or physical, and there's the language barrier as well. Anywho, at the present moment I'm going to wait and will update on my progress here! :)

More than biggest, I'm pretty sure it could be as big as all other PPs together.

Japan loves their otome =D

I'm gonna go ahead and reserve Furi for the CA ps4 thread unless it fits somewhere else better. I'll give it a month to see where the time and difficulty stand.

Edit: OK, and for those who don't check my thread sregularly, Trackmania Turbo was officially added to the thread.

Edited by Hemiak

Project Platinum: Otome

Amnesia: Memories

Bad Apple Wars (2017)

Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~

Code: Realize Future Blessings (depends if this is a plat or not)

Collar x Malice (2017)

Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi

Norn9: Var Commons

Period Cube: Torikago no Amadeus (2017)

Special emblems:

Hatoful Boyfriend + Hatoful Boyfriend - Holiday Star

Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ + Code: Realize Future Blessings

I would probably ask you to remove Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi just because the series has over 5 plats by itself (search 薄桜鬼 in games if you want to check)

• Like 1

I was wondering if I could drop the Sly Cooper idea for another idea - PS2 Classics on the PS4! There are over five games that were rereleased on the PS4 from the PS2. Before you say anything, I am not including the Dark Cloud series or Rogue Galaxy as those are already on an official Project Platinum, but recent entries into the PS2 Classics would make for an interesting place to put games which don't fit anywhere else.

GAMES:

1. Okage: Shadow King
  2. Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits
  3. The Mark of Kri
  4. Psychonauts
  5. Rise of the Kasai
  6. Wild Arms 3

If anyone wants to put any of the others down, that's fine, but these are the ones I might consider platinuming.

Edited by DetectiveCJ
  • Like 1

I was wondering if I could drop the Sly Cooper idea for another idea - PS2 Classics on the PS4! There are over five games that were rereleased on the PS4 from the PS2. Before you say anything, I am not including the Dark Cloud series or Rogue Galaxy as those are already on an official Project Platinum, but recent entries into the PS2 Classics would make for an interesting place to put games which don't fit anywhere else.

GAMES:

3. The Mark of Kri
  4. Psychonauts
  5. Rise of the Kasai
  6. Wild Arms 3

If anyone wants to put any of the others down, that's fine, but these are the ones I might consider platinuming.

The Mark of Kri and Rise of the Kasai are in the way of the sword PP.

GAMES:

3. The Mark of Kri
  4. Psychonauts
  5. Rise of the Kasai
  6. Wild Arms 3

I'm not sure but I do suspect that someone already suggested PS2 classics PP and it was rejected because the PP would become way too big and it could take games that fit other PPs.

I'm not sure but I do suspect that someone already suggested PS2 classics PP and it was rejected because the PP would become way too big and it could take games that fit other PPs.

Then how about games in the classics which aren't a part of any series? I know Okage and Psychonauts aren't going to be in any PPs any time soon. Just throwing out a suggestion.

How about an Infections PP? This could be different from Zombies, but instead focuses on different kinds of infections. The games I can think of so far are:

Prototype

Prototype 2

The Last of Us

(That pandemic simulation game, i forget what its called, I searched pandemic on PSNProfiles but nothing came up)

And there's a new one coming out called Kill Strain, which has to do with Humans and Mutants, and Humans can be infected and turn into Mutants. Unfortunately there's no release date yet (that I can find) but the trophy list is up.

How about an Infections PP? This could be different from Zombies, but instead focuses on different kinds of infections. The games I can think of so far are:

Prototype

Prototype 2

The Last of Us

(That pandemic simulation game, i forget what its called, I searched pandemic on PSNProfiles but nothing came up)

And there's a new one coming out called Kill Strain, which has to do with Humans and Mutants, and Humans can be infected and turn into Mutants. Unfortunately there's no release date yet (that I can find) but the trophy list is up.

Kill Strain is in the moba pp and the game has been out for a few weeks.

Edited by soultaker655

Only two PP ideas i would have are

a Retro PP but as far as i know there are only 4 plats which are Dig Dug, Galaga, Ms Pacman and Pacman.

The other PP idea i have would be a Dungeon Crawler PP (with the focus of only 1st person dungeon crawlers) But like the retro PP it also lacks a game or two So far i only have for it Stranger of Sword City, Wizardry Labyrinth of Lost Souls & Wizardry Town of Imprisoned Spirits upcoming dungeon crawler would be Divine Prison Tower Mary Skelter well there would be also Demon Gaze 2 but i kinda doubt it would get added to that PP idea since the first game is already in another PP

Only two PP ideas i would have are

a Retro PP but as far as i know there are only 4 plats which are Dig Dug, Galaga, Ms Pacman and Pacman.

The other PP idea i have would be a Dungeon Crawler PP (with the focus of only 1st person dungeon crawlers) But like the retro PP it also lacks a game or two So far i only have for it Stranger of Sword City, Wizardry Labyrinth of Lost Souls & Wizardry Town of Imprisoned Spirits upcoming dungeon crawler would be Divine Prison Tower Mary Skelter well there would be also Demon Gaze 2 but i kinda doubt it would get added to that PP idea since the first game is already in another PP

I believe RayGigant is also a dungeon crawler from the creators of Demon Gaze and Stranger of Sword City.