Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

So I was just checking around the games list of some project platinum's and I noticed that Ico, Shadow of Colossus, and Last Guardian are all in separate project platinum's.

Not sure how that happened since even before Last Guardian came out Ico and Shadow of the Colossus were known to be a part of a Trilogy of games that are directly connected to each other.

To keep with the series rule on all three of these games need to be grouped together in one project platinum.

Also both the Gundam leaderboard and the Transformers leaderboard is up to date. I'll update the XCOM leaderboard whenever it is added.

3 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

Not sure how that happened since even before Last Guardian came out Ico and Shadow of the Colossus were known to be a part of a Trilogy of games that are directly connected to each other.

Because I only claimed TLG due to Ico and SoTC already being taken by other PPs, otherwise I would probably pick them all.

Plus, we still had a rule about 5 games so there was no way it could have been its own PP.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

6 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Because I only claimed TLG due to Ico and SoTC already being taken by other PPs, otherwise I would probably pick them all.

Plus, we still had a rule about 5 games so there was no way it could have been its own PP.

That's not the point I was making.

The series rule supersede everything. When whoever first claimed Ico or SoTC, they had to take the other game with it. If both games didn't fit the PP theme then the games should have been left alone until a PP they all could fit in was made.

Edited by soultaker655

Just now, soultaker655 said:

That not the point I was making.

The series rule supersede everything. When whoever claimed Ico or SoTC, they had to take the other game with it. If both games didn't fit the PP theme then the games should have been left alone until a PP they all could fit in was made.

Welp.

In any case, Ico is free, SotC is in Challenge Accepted (are these continuing?) and I have TLG.

If anyone has any idea about Ueda PP, I can give up TLG. 

I want to add Time and Eternity and Tears to Tiara anyway so actually losing one game would be better for the thread as it wouldn't change the requirements that much =D

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

Welp.

In any case, Ico is free, SotC is in Challenge Accepted (are these continuing?) and I have TLG.

If anyone has any idea about Ueda PP, I can give up TLG. 

I want to add Time and Eternity and Tears to Tiara anyway so actually losing one game would be better for the thread as it wouldn't change the requirements that much =D

The Ueda PP can't be made because of the 4 game rule, but based on the theme they can all fit in J-gems. 

I'm not sure if Challenge Accepted is continuing.

20 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

Do these games have anything to do with each other?

Yes. It's like Dark Souls. No super specific story connection, but tons of vague hints.
They were all directed by Fumito Ueda so he put all kinds of vague connection hints in every game after ICO.

29 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Been a while since i last checked in here. I do kinda would like if it would be possible to track which PP's one is in since i do seem to forget sometimes that i'm part of a certain PP.

Why not try using the "topics i've posted in" filter for the PP subforum?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

@xZoneHunter So where are we so far? Have all the admins checked in? Are all PP in the leaderboard now? 

If you look back a few pages, you can see the list, which has thankfully been kept up-to-date.

On 8/23/2017 at 2:31 PM, xZoneHunter said:

Legend: Disbanded/being kept/no reaction yet

Most of the series PP can stay if the creator wants to continue them. However, going forward i'd like to see each PP thread updated at least once a month. I know @LeetWolf2 already did a post on this, but i'm going to do it again since a few things have changed since then. If you want to continue with your PP thread(s), update yours and let me know. As well as fill in the PP tab in the leaderboard. (if you don't have a Tab in the spreadsheet, let me know) If you don't want to continue with your PP thread, let me know.

It seems only a few people have yet to respond.

So I started the Final Fantasy PP again, could the link on the first post be changed?

I have a question about the leaderboards:

When I add or delete someone in the Final Fantasy tab, will his points automatically be changed on the front page of the leaderboard?

Also who could I ask if want to have a new banner? I mean, the one right now is pretty cool, but I would like one where all the iconic FF characters are together on the banner. That would be awesome :)

1 hour ago, Kurorac said:

So I started the Final Fantasy PP again, could the link on the first post be changed?

I have a question about the leaderboards:

When I add or delete someone in the Final Fantasy tab, will his points automatically be changed on the front page of the leaderboard?

Also who could I ask if want to have a new banner? I mean, the one right now is pretty cool, but I would like one where all the iconic FF characters are together on the banner. That would be awesome :)

1. It should automatically change on the front page if done properly. You don't need to do any editing on it.

2. Project Platinum has a special admin for that (assuming he still does it). Floriiss' Signature Shop re-opened a few days ago as well.

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, TheLastSurvivorD said:

1. It should automatically change on the front page if done properly. You don't need to do any editing on it.

2. Project Platinum has a special admin for that (assuming he still does it). Floriiss' Signature Shop re-opened a few days ago as well.

Thanks, then I'll fill the leaderboards sometime over the next two weeks and try my luck with the banner :)

Hey. Hi! 

So um, I may not have too many posts here, but I've been around (URL not allowed) for a few years writing news and before that, was involved in the Xbox 360 Achievement Community (both at TrueAchievements and helping to run 360Voice.com). Anyways, I've got some experience dealing with "Genre" badges and such. That being said, I saw a Project Platinum hole that I could happily fill: 

WARHAMMER~! 

Amazingly, there's a bunch of available Platinums for GamesWorkshop's Warhammer/Warhammer 40k universes available! 

Games would include: 

S59b214.png

Sa300e5.png

Sbeb281.png

S4387fb.png

S886a54.png

Sc31f21.png

S26372e.png

Sfdbb66.png

S501b4e.png

With a 100% game as well in:

Scc7e5f.png