Project Platinum: Atelier

GarciaFever

Anyone that have plated Atelier Lydie & Suelle, does it have any missable trophies besides the endings? also like Atelier Firis, I can save at a certain place in the game and pick a ending after meeting the requirements? I'm only asking as there's no Trophy Guide and/or Roadmap for the game.

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Anyone that have plated Atelier Lydie & Suelle, does it have any missable trophies besides the endings? also like Atelier Firis, I can save at a certain place in the game and pick a ending after meeting the requirements? I'm only asking as there's no Trophy Guide and/or Roadmap for the game.

Endings are missable and I think on gamefaq you can find a guide but I think it’s a no-walkthrough guide. When I played Lydie and Suelle it was a bit hard because a certain boss was a pain without information of trails or guides in english but Lydie and Suelle nowadays is probably a 3/10 and a very nice game. 

32 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

Endings are missable and I think on gamefaq you can find a guide but I think it’s a no-walkthrough guide. When I played Lydie and Suelle it was a bit hard because a certain boss was a pain without information of trails or guides in english but Lydie and Suelle nowadays is probably a 3/10 and a very nice game. 

I see that guide at least answered my question about picking endings. If game still have Blitz Stone then I make a lot of that. I enjoyed it so far.

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

I see that guide at least answered my question about picking endings. If game still have Blitz Stone then I make a lot of that. I enjoyed it so far.

Oh yeah of course you can create it! it's a very old item, you can find it also in Arland. Usually Atelier use always a lot of items that come since Atelier Marie back in 1997 and also monster like the iconic puni. ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Before I forget, I have done all 3 Mysterious game so now I'm done with the Mysterious Era

49febb034197f2e6d6f5479cd80a07f615474072

Got the plat the same way I got Sophie's

Here's what I did to get into True End

• All but S Rank with Flower Mark
  • Filled Roger's insane quests meters to max
  • Seen all characters's events
  • Meet the Mysterious Painting ending
  • Meet the Good ending

What I did not do

• Fulfilled all Ambitions
  • Meet the Money ending

This won't get me a new rank, but I just finished Atelier Sophie :)

The end grind to defeat Demon King was really boring and took way to long in my opinion but I still can't wait to play Firis in a few months.

Edited by Kurorac
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2018 at 6:34 PM, ex10097 said:

Sign me up for Atelier Rorona Plus, but eventually planning on doing both Totori and Meruru Plus

@Leon Castle Congrats. For some reason I though you had around 6-7 of the games done. It's been a while since I last been on the site that I kind of lost track lol.

• 4 weeks later...

I got my 10th plat from Atelier Lydie&Sue. Might be my last Atelier plat too if I'm getting next for Switch instead (probably Lulua). Was putting it off, since I couldn't be bothered to make something good to beat the twin goddessess at level 100. So I didn't, I took my best N/A, copied it with Cordelia and kept tossing it until they went down while keeping healed with auto-elixirs. The end.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Short update: I finished Firis which brings me to 7 plats (damnit Rorona!)

Firis was sadly the most boring Atelier I ever played. The Characters were really forgettable and that's always the most fun part for me.

The first five Minutes I really liked the open world type of gameplay but it was tedious going around until you got an airship.

Glad I'm done with this and I hope the next one is better.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...