PS+ Hunters

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE, THIS RULE IS IN EVERY GODDAMN EVENT!

I would sign in, but I have a lot to handle. Best luck to everyone though. Nice event, rach!

We all know your reputation ;)

There's a lot of events going on at the moment, so that's understandable.  Hopefully this will work out, if not then I gave it a try :)

• Like 2

To those that have signed up - and those looking to sign up - what are your thoughts about the games that should be included:

• Only that months PS+ games
  • All PS+ games from when it was implemented
  • PS+ games from a set period (like a three month time span)

For me personally, I'm thinking that maybe having games from a set period might be the best option so it gives everyone the opportunity to play content from the last quarter and no one feels too rushed (as I know that can be an issue sometimes)

To those that have signed up - and those looking to sign up - what are your thoughts about the games that should be included:

• Only that months PS+ games
  • All PS+ games from when it was implemented
  • PS+ games from a set period (like a three month time span)

For me personally, I'm thinking that maybe having games from a set period might be the best option so it gives everyone the opportunity to play content from the last quarter and no one feels too rushed (as I know that can be an issue sometimes)

It would be better to use only games from when the event start so October.

Games from October I think, also I only have access to the PS4 so how will it work for those who have access to more games/systems?

How about a separate leaderboard for different system? Or would that be too much?

It would be better to use only games from when the event start so October.

This.

I'm in as well :D

Edited by QuinlanLJ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...