Project Platinum: Assassin's Creed

SkyesUnholy

Make sure to come back to this thread when you do get them plats so I can update you :D added!

The time has come! I just got the Black Flag Platinum for PS4. Never again will I go through such a stupid MP grind, even if it is solo Wolfpack (which is so, so boring and frustrating after the first few sequences). But I enjoyed the SP of the game so much that it really annoyed me to not have all the trophies. Thankfully I also got the AC3 MP out of the way this past weekend, so that I only have to clean up the rest of the SP trophies for that game. 

Even if both versions of Brotherhood and Revelations are required for this PP, I'm not even going to try to get the PS3 versions with MP. Revelations might be tolerable but with all reports pointing to Brotherhood's MP trophies being even WORSE than Black Flag's, I think I'll keep my sanity and miss out on the top rank. On top of that, I didn't like either game enough the first time around (on PC) to reply them 2 more times. I'll just stick to the no-MP PS4 versions. 

I alrrady completed both Freedom Cry games (PS3 and PS4), so sign me for bonus award please!

Also I just completed trilogy pack on my PS4, so one platinum more! Btw, also completed all three 100%'s (China, India and Russia). Last games to do before completing all Assassin's Creed games inclusing other versions: III and IV Black Flag on PS3, Syndicate on PS4 and Trilogy Pack on PSVita. Next: Syndicate. ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Sign me up for Veteran    8/13

Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood, Revelations, 3, liberation(psvita), Black Flag(ps4), Rogue, Unity

I just don't have Syndicate because one trophy glitched on me and I had to replay the game from the beginning

I only have 

Assassin's Creed Unity

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

I'm only missing a couple of trophies (including the online) in black flag

I have a question tho, considering the Ezio collection is releasing soon, when I get them (hopefully platinum with 100%) they will count as 3 separate AC plats making me stand at 5 plats, right?

An update as I recently got the plat for Liberation HD on the PS3, so this moves me up a rank to Veteran. My new list is:

1. Assassin's Creed II (PS3)
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3)
  3. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS3)
  4. Assassin's Creed III
  5. Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (Vita)
  6. Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD (PS3)
  7. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3)

Important notice:

Okay, so not only has the thread been fully updated (with the exception of the people who qualify for the special award), but also the rank requirements have been updated as well. This is because the PS4 versions of Brotherhood and Revelations are going to also be required while either only one of AC2's PS3 or PS4 versions will be required. This gives a total of 13 platinums needed, and so the new requirements are:

• Recruit : 1 platinum (no change)
  • Disciple : 5 platinums (increase by 1 platinum from original requirement)
  • Veteran : 9 platinums (increase by 2 platinums from original requirement)
  • Master Assassin : 13 platinums (increase by 2 platinums from original requirement)

Many of the people signed up/signing up to this PP have been affected by this, of which either being relegated to Disciple (from Veteran) and Recruit (from Disciple).

I have a question tho, considering the Ezio collection is releasing soon, when I get them (hopefully platinum with 100%) they will count as 3 separate AC plats making me stand at 5 plats, right?

They indeed will be all separate plats required, with the exception of AC2 which either the PS3 or PS4 version will be required. So yes, that will make you stand at 5 plats, and you'll qualify for the newly-updated Disciple rank ^_^

The guide for Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry standalone version has been published.

Sweet, thanks for letting me know :D

Edited by SkyesUnholy

Important notice:

Okay, so not only has the thread been fully updated (with the exception of the people who qualify for the special award), but also the rank requirements have been updated as well. This is because the PS4 versions of Brotherhood and Revelations are going to also be required while either only one of AC2's PS3 or PS4 versions will be required. This gives a total of 13 platinums needed, and so the new requirements are:

• Recruit : 1 platinum (no change)
  • Disciple : 5 platinums (increase by 1 platinum from original requirement)
  • Veteran : 9 platinums (increase by 2 platinums from original requirement)
  • Master Assassin : 13 platinums (increase by 2 platinums from original requirement)

Many of the people signed up/signing up to this PP have been affected by this, of which either being relegated to Disciple (from Veteran) and Recruit (from Disciple).

They indeed will be all separate plats required, with the exception of AC2 which either the PS3 or PS4 version will be required. So yes, that will make you stand at 5 plats, and you'll qualify for the newly-updated Disciple rank ^_^

Sweet, thanks for letting me know :D

You can bump me back up to Gold then, never updated this because I would never reach Plat rank (refuse to buy the same games again) but since the requirements changed I do have 9 games to remain at Gold rank:

- AC2 (PS3)

- Brotherhood (PS3)

- Revelations (PS3)

- ACIII

- Liberation HD

- Black Flag (Freedom Cry included) (PS3)

- Rogue

- Unity

- Syndicate

All 100% complete as well.

Edited by Devil_Spooky