Time for the fear to come about us all

Lonemankane

I'm going to work and pretend it'd a horror film. Maybe I could go home if a scary zombie broke a window.

But after that, Ill probs binge the paranormal activity film. I get scraed reeeally easily and those are really scary. Like super scary.

Edited by NerdRage04

I'm going to work and pretend it'd a horror film. Maybe I could go home if a scary zombie broke a window.

But after that, Ill probs binge the paranormal activity film. I get scraed reeeally easily and those are really scary. Like super scary.

You weren't joking when you say you get scared easily and count Paranormal Activity as scary. I honestly found that to be the most boring crap I have ever watched.

I have no idea what I will be doing. I never really watch or play anything related to holidays. I'll probably be playing Final Fantasy XIV (already did the halloween event) or Blazblue.

• Like 1

really considering picking up Until Dawn! i think it'd be fun to have friends come and experience it together. 

i still have PT downloaded on my ps4, so maybe some of that. 

i wish my japanese was good enough to play 真 流行り神 (Shin Hayarigami), a very creepy japanese visual novel. never got localized, probably never will be.

• Like 1

Going to take the kids trick-or-treating with some friends of ours. Then I'll probably go home, hand out some candy, and play Dragon Age Inquisition. My wife hates all things horror related so I rarely play/watch "scary" stuff.

You weren't joking when you say you get scared easily and count Paranormal Activity as scary. I honestly found that to be the most boring crap I have ever watched.

I have no idea what I will be doing. I never really watch or play anything related to holidays. I'll probably be playing Final Fantasy XIV (already did the halloween event) or Blazblue.

I'm a little girl when it comes to scary movies. I watched the Korean Horror White. And I didn't sleep for months, let alone look in a mirror.

Probably the same thing I did last year. Eat a shit ton of candy, and watch bad horror movies. Luckily we get at least 20 new ones every year, so I always have something new to watch. Haven't decided which ones to see yet, but Paranormal Activity 3, 4, 5, 6, whatever are definitely on the list. I'll also watched Unfriended, because Skype is spooky apparently.

After I get bored of those (shouldn't take long) I'll watch the original Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Those are my 2 favorite horror movies, I watch them almost every Halloween.