is it true or a scam?

Lonemankane

Sounds like a scam.

Well, I'm going to say "scam", or at least "not as described". After all, PS4's cost more than one pound to produce, so selling them for that price would be akin to opening a cash register and saying, "Go ahead - take my money!"

I'm scared of clicking that link, what if it infects my PC with a virus? :hmm:

Anyways, I'm pretty sure its a scam lol

I think so too but it sounds very convincing

If you read the article then you'll know if it's legit or not.

Apparently Sony is doing a marketing campaign so they can ''recapture their console market share from Microsoft in the UK.''

Read the comments below the article.

that is the part that is convince to me the other people who have commented on the article but it just feels like it's too good to be true

Edited by KANERKB

If anyone is trying to sell a PS4 for 1 Pound then it's either a scam or the PS4 is broken beyond repair. Reminds me of those ad games way back that would say you could win a PS3 if you shoot something.

If you read the article then you'll know if it's legit or not.

Apparently Sony is doing a marketing campaign so they can ''recapture their console market share from Microsoft in the UK.''

Read the comments below the article.

It can still be a load of bullshit.  Most of those people are like "Yay, ordered one", very few have actually stated they got their PS4 and tablet, which makes me think the few who have them are in with it.  They're helping it to look convincing so people think it isn't a scam and buy into it.

It seems really too good to be true.  Also, if you do attempt to click on the link and have a good anti-virus or something (Malwarebytes blocked it on me), that is enough to tell it is a scam.  They are loading up these people's computers with viruses etc.

Also, if Sony did do a promotion like this.  They will detail it on their own site, not some site you've never even heard of before.

Edited by DEMON