Crashing on Vita

brunorossin

Is there anybody playing this game on PS Vita? I started the game "click" option and the game crash. I restarted the game and it crash again, when I choose option. Restarted PS Vita and the same error.

*Edit 1*

If I click on "Read or Die!" it crash too!

*Edit 2*

Looks like PS Vita version is completely bug. I was playing "Endless Labyrinth" and it crash again.

Wainting for a patch.

Off topic

I play just for a hour and the game looks awful.

Edited by brunorossin

I don't know if I can post a link here, but I found a solution in dev site.

http://grimm-bros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=297

If this is not alowed please just let me know and I'll edit. I'm just putting it here to help people that are having problem with the game.

Looks like that the game crash when your PS Vita it's not with english set in system setting.

Is there anybody playing this game on PS Vita? I started the game "click" option and the game crash. I restarted the game and it crash again, when I choose option. Restarted PS Vita and the same error.

*Edit 1*

If I click on "Read or Die!" it crash too!

*Edit 2*

Looks like PS Vita version is completely bug. I was playing "Endless Labyrinth" and it crash again.

Wainting for a patch.

Off topic

I play just for a hour and the game looks awful.

Exactly the same is happening to me, including the text boxes issue, but I'm trying to play on PS4. Thanks for the solution though, but I don't feel like changing my system settings just to play a single game that isn't even that good from what I heard.

I'm playing on Psvita and i do not recommended to play on Vita it crash almost all the time I played 50 hours since it didn't have cross-save -_- i can't start over on Ps4 sigh* i lost save date due to the crashing a lot that was 10 hours progress once  and don't save too much it also crash on you and your save date will be corrupted , if you wanna save your game make sure no enemies nearby like the map complete clean then it's safe to save -_- always make sure to cloud save your save data trust me it randomly crash on you and you will lose your save data just a heads up those who playing without patch