Project Platinum: Lego

Cassiopria

Hey, can you move me up to Lego Grand Architect, please :D? I finished the missing Vita and PS3 versions of Lego Avengers a few days ago ^^

I update you :) GEx6ZZv.png Lego Grand Architect. How was the Lego Avengers? do like Lego Marvel?

Edited by Cassiopria

I update you :) GEx6ZZv.png Lego Grand Architect. How was the Lego Avengers? do like Lego Marvel?

It was pretty good :D I liked it more than the Marvel one (the Vita version, however, is kind of a differen matter altogether), though the story missions for the non-Avengers movies are not handled all that well (apart from the Captain America: The First Avenger one) and I would have preferred to have a lot less of those "go around finding all the NPCs/items we need" side missions... more variety, please -_-

• Like 1

It was pretty good :D I liked it more than the Marvel one (the Vita version, however, is kind of a differen matter altogether), though the story missions for the non-Avengers movies are not handled all that well (apart from the Captain America: The First Avenger one) and I would have preferred to have a lot less of those "go around finding all the NPCs/items we need" side missions... more variety, please -_-

What are you talking about?  The Lego Avengers game on Vita is a MASTERPIECE and I only wish I could have played it longer!  oh god make it stop

• Like 1

I got the platinum for the Vita LEGO Lord of the Rings but I don't know if it counts. I AM getting close to the LEGO Avengers platinum for PS4, though. After that, I think I will retire from this project - LEGO games are losing their charm. :(

Yes Vita and PS3/PS4 counts for this PP :) Yeah i know :( i hope that Lego Star Wars be fun  :S i don't like so much i did before! 

It be fun if make this kinda Lego

LEGO-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Banner

Sorry I haven't put this up earlier but I got the LEGO Avengers platinum at 5:21 AM. I don't think I'll do the DLC.

What are you talking about?  The Lego Avengers game on Vita is a MASTERPIECE and I only wish I could have played it longer!  oh god make it stop

Well, if I save up a bit of money, I'll try it. Anyways, saving up money for a new 3DS and replacing my Pokemon games so I am going to focus only on my other games now.

Well, if I save up a bit of money, I'll try it. Anyways, saving up money for a new 3DS and replacing my Pokemon games so I am going to focus only on my other games now.

I was joking.  Lego Avengers on Vita is a frustrating mess.  Mostly because of the Manhattan hub world and its awful draw-distances, and the fact that the collectibles brick doesn't show most of the collectibles.

It's better, now that there's a trophy guide written and I made a map showing where all the collectibles are (they're all over on ps3t) but at the time, it was incredibly frustrating because there was nothing on the internet to help out.  I spent about 20 hours playing the game and only about 8 were campaign-related.

Edited by themindisacity

Ninjago:Nindroids, Star Wars II: Clone Wars and Lego Marvel Vita all platted.

Avengers Ps4 (for now) and Dimensions DLC completed.  That's 23 completions so far

Just Avengers (Vita), The Movie (Vita), this weeks Avengers DLC and the upcoming Starwars to go now

Sorry I haven't put this up earlier but I got the LEGO Avengers platinum at 5:21 AM. I don't think I'll do the DLC.

nice how much Lego plat do you have now ?

Can you sign me up as a lowly Lego Engineer. I only have the plat for Pirates of the Caribbean right meow.

I add you to the list :) ZqNzo4P.pngLego Engineer

I have a few double plats but I stopped doing that with LEGO games for the most part. They have gotten so big in the last few games that I can't bring myself to go through those hubs twice. 

Anyway, I have: 

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 

LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean The Video Game

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 PS3

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 vita

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes PS3

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Vita

LEGO The Lord of the Rings PS3

LEGO The Lord of the Rings Vita

LEGO Legends of Chima Vita

LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes PS4

LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes: Universe in Peril 

The LEGO Movie - Videogame PS4

The LEGO Movie - Videogame Vita

LEGO The Hobbit PS4

LEGO The Hobbit vita

LEGO Ninjago: Nindroids Vita

LEGO Batman 3 PS4

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Vita

LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin Vita

LEGO Jurassic World Vita

LEGO DIMENSIONS PS4

That's 23 Plats, not counting doubles. I guess that makes me a Junior Architect. I'm working on the Plats for Marvel's Avengers PS4 and Vita, and Jurassic World PS4. Then I'll be caught up with the series (although LEGO Star Wars Force Awakens will probably come out before I manage that). 

I apologize if this has already been answered, but I didn't see it in the OP. Does the 100% rank just count trophies (i.e. DLC for Dimensions, Batman 3, and Avengers)? I know 100% GAME completion can't be confirmed in some of the games (IIRC a few of the Vita games don't need 100% completion for the Platinum, and Dimensions certainly doesn't). If there were a way to prove 100% for Dimensions besides screenshots, that would deserve another rank because that game is MASSIVE and needs tons of optional characters bought with real money to complete. Anyway, I have 100% of the DLC trophies for Dimensions and Batman 3, and will get the same for Avengers once I finish the game itself. 

Engineer please!

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Vita platinum.

I add you to the list :) ZqNzo4P.png Lego Engineer

I have a few double plats but I stopped doing that with LEGO games for the most part. They have gotten so big in the last few games that I can't bring myself to go through those hubs twice. 

Anyway, I have: 

LEGO The Lord of the Rings PS3

LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes PS4

The LEGO Movie - Videogame PS4

LEGO The Hobbit PS4

LEGO The Hobbit vita

LEGO Batman 3 PS4

LEGO Jurassic World Vita

LEGO DIMENSIONS PS4

That's 23 Plats, not counting doubles. I guess that makes me a Junior Architect. I'm working on the Plats for Marvel's Avengers PS4 and Vita, and Jurassic World PS4. Then I'll be caught up with the series (although LEGO Star Wars Force Awakens will probably come out before I manage that). 

I apologize if this has already been answered, but I didn't see it in the OP. Does the 100% rank just count trophies (i.e. DLC for Dimensions, Batman 3, and Avengers)? I know 100% GAME completion can't be confirmed in some of the games (IIRC a few of the Vita games don't need 100% completion for the Platinum, and Dimensions certainly doesn't). If there were a way to prove 100% for Dimensions besides screenshots, that would deserve another rank because that game is MASSIVE and needs tons of optional characters bought with real money to complete. Anyway, I have 100% of the DLC trophies for Dimensions and Batman 3, and will get the same for Avengers once I finish the game itself. 

I add you to the list   :) Wyi1jvw.png Lego Architect Junior

Yes all the DLC is need it for the Lego Grand Architect !!! And very Lego plat also.

• 2 weeks later...

tfWybLs.png

Thank you Rach for the awesome banner and Trophies!!!

Lady's and Gentlemen welcome to Project Platinum Lego. Who is the Master Builder in PSN Profiles?

Lego is very popular with young and old , Without Ole Kirk Christiansen we wouldn't have Lego game's !!!  

So lets start collecting Golden bricks, Studs, Red Bricks, Minkits, citizens in peril, and all the characters/vehicles. 

HAPPY COLLECTING!!!

Admin: Cassiopria

Special Thanks: Zone Hunter for the PP concept and pls give look at  info thread for more info

Rules

• Every platinum has to be earned LEGIT. Hackers will be found out and banned from the event.
  • Only unique games are eligible, no double plats. PS3/4 versions count as one.
  • When a new game is released you'll have to re-earn your place in the Hall of fame if necessary. The hall of fame requirements will be updated whenever a new game releases.
  • The order of the Hall of Fame is by order of sign up. First come, first served. 
  • If you want to sign up please refer to which Hall you are eligible and provide the list of your games.

Hall Of Fame

• Lego Grand Architect Earn 100% completion in every title
  • Lego Architect Junior 20/23
  • Lego Chief Builder 16/19  platinum
  • Lego Project Manager 9/15 platinum
  • Lego Engineer 1/8 platinum
  • Lego Construction Worker platinum 

d1d26de855f3c2b05e307e9eb3833830.jpg Hall Of Fame   cd7e4702eefa7f787bbf4bd3246cd3ce.jpg

GEx6ZZv.png Lego Grand Architect GEx6ZZv.png

Wyi1jvw.png Lego Architect Junior Wyi1jvw.png

wB13fby.pngLego Chief BuilderwB13fby.png

YDpdSut.png Lego Project Manager YDpdSut.png

ZqNzo4P.pngLego EngineerZqNzo4P.png

SsNNQnK.png Lego Construction Worker SsNNQnK.png

The Lego Games 5868795_f260.jpg

LEGO The Lord of the Rings PS3.

LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes PS3/ PS4

The LEGO Movie - Videogame PS3 / PS4

LEGO The Hobbit PS3 PS4

LEGO The Hobbit vita

LEGO Batman 3 PS3/ PS4

LEGO Jurassic World PS3 / PS4

LEGO Jurassic World Vita

LEGO DIMENSIONS PS3/ PS4

LEGO MARVEL's Avengers Vita

LEGO MARVEL's Avengers PS3/ PS4 

d27b01d5b9aef16c5994bd07add8d948.jpg         Guides

Guess I'm a Lego Engineer. I only have plats for Lego Batman 3 and Lego Avengers, though I am working on Marvel Super-Heroes.

Could I be added to Lego Engineer list?  Almost to "Project Manager".  :)

Lego Jurassic World

Lego Batman 3 (Plat, but not all DLC)

Lego Hobbit

Lego Lord of the Rings

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Lego Star Wars III

Lego Batman 2