More Rocket League DLC inbound - Chaos Run coming December

NotAFoxAnymore

At least it's one of the few games where the Dlcs are actually worth and fun.

imho, the DLC doesn't add a lot. It's just Rocket League's base game that's really fun that makes me want to get the new DLC for some new cars and trophies. It's also reasonably priced at $3.99 to instead of $2.99 for one piece of cosmetics or $9.99 for just one new character (looking at you Dead or Alive and Borderlands).
  • Like 1

I hope they make way more DLC than DriveClub.

I have other games to play, but i just can't leave Rocket League for some reason, everytime i turn on the PS4 i just play RL, great game.

Also, every DLC they bring, the maps are always free, just the cars and some other stuff are paid. 

• Like 4

How dare they make more content for their game that has a large fanbase

The content is garbage. It's all cosmetic.

They want to offer that? Fine. But when they put trophies on it and ruin the 100% you have then things aren't too fun. And before it's said that you don't have to buy it or so what you if you lose the 100%, look at the site we're on. Of course it will upset me. And were in the world can I complain about DLC trophies being added to a game ruining my percentage if not on a fucking trophy message board.

At this point, I think I've pretty much nullified the fact that I got it for "free" lol. smh.

• Like 2

The content is garbage. It's all cosmetic.

They want to offer that? Fine. But when they put trophies on it and ruin the 100% you have then things aren't too fun. And before it's said that you don't have to buy it or so what you if you lose the 100%, look at the site we're on. Of course it will upset me. And were in the world can I complain about DLC trophies being added to a game ruining my percentage if not on a fucking trophy message board.

At this point, I think I've pretty much nullified the fact that I got it for "free" lol. smh.

I'm not trying to be mean, but when you have a 25% completion rate, I wouldn't have thought a few trophies is gonna do much

• Like 1

I'm not trying to be mean, but when you have a 25% completion rate, I wouldn't have thought a few trophies is gonna do much

Well excuse me, Christina. But, I'd say it means more lol (well not overall completion rate for all games, that doesn't mean anything to me). I don't have as many plats so I'd appreciate it if the ones I did have stayed at 100%, so my ocd doesn't have to get fucked. And I'm already too deep in with these Rocket League DLC's, they can bleed $4 out of me for the rest of time, it sucks lol.

And I'll have you know that I have gone from having 2 plats in the first 5 years since I got my PS3, to have having a total of 12 after getting 10 (and counting) in 2015. Are most of those visual novels? Perhaps. But VN's are da best so....

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS