New Year's Eve 2015 Platinum Event

I'll Join..Just don't have a game lined up. But I'll be there. Got 0 Plans for New Years. :(  :facepalm:  :P . Might as well start the Year with a plat..who cares about the new years kiss ey? xD  xD  xD

Guess you don't have a hot date for the New Year. ;)  Don't worry, I'm in the same situation - I rarely celebrate holidays anymore. Even now my family gave me my Xmas presents a month early($130 in Gamestop credit and a book-on-CD) because my mom is going under surgery just before Christmas Eve which sucks. :emo:

I usually just watch the ball drop on TV, so I'll be participating in this as well if I can. Just have to buy a new Vita memory card so I can get Vita trophies.

• Like 1

Guess you don't have a hot date for the New Year. ;)  Don't worry, I'm in the same situation - I rarely celebrate holidays anymore. Even now my family gave me my Xmas presents a month early($130 in Gamestop credit and a book-on-CD) because my mom is going under surgery just before Christmas Eve which sucks. :emo:

I usually just watch the ball drop on TV, so I'll be participating in this as well if I can. Just have to buy a new Vita memory card so I can get Vita trophies.

Oh Yea :lol:  -_-  :P . Hope your mum's surgery goes well! All the best. 

I'm Hoping I do end up with a plan though, I'm more of a "Let's chill and do something cool" Kind of person as opposed to the usual stuff that goes on. I still haven't decided what I'll even do lol :(  :(

Seeing as how this ties in to the 10 plat rain day event, i'll join in too. You will have to come back to me once i've decided which game to plat at midnight.

Count me in.

Game: Dead Space 2, let's just hope I get through hardcore without a hassle aye

Slightly late joiner but I'd like to join with Persona 4: Dancing All Night

These have been added.

12. T1M1D_HER0 (who knows?)

13. SRS_77_Awesum (who knows?)

15. GarciaFever (who knows?)

18. DetectiveCJ (who knows?)

19. Kishnabe (who knows?)

I laugh everytime I see this part xD people manage to skip one of the most elementary rules of the thread (there aren't many anyway). Edited by TheYuriG

I will be aiming for this, but since I'm currently registered for 2 competitions that overlap on Jan 1st, I have no idea what game I will be playing at this time.  I'll try to add a game a little bit closer to the first (if that's ok).

Edited by Matto_lsi

I'' be unable to participate in this event. Actually had assasin's creed 2 lined up for it. But I'll make it my 50th plat for 2015.

As for New Years I've been invited to some sort of party I guess. So I won't be able to participate. Sorry for the inconvenience though. My Bad  -_-