New Year's Eve 2015 Platinum Event

Count me in for this, but I'm going to try and go one better...I'll go for TWO plats in the minute. 

Teslagrad (PS3)

Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita)

Damnit, i was meaning to do that too!

Aw, I just got invited by some friends to go with them to an annual beach event/party thingy for New Year's, so there's a good chance I won't be able to plat AC Unity in time

Good luck to everyone else though :D I'll definitely be platting it later in the day

Vita remote play, maybe?

Damon, i suppose you might remove people without games ready from this?

Also, people, i suggest being with the game ready a couple minutes before the actual eve. I'll have the game loaded and waiting half an hour prior.

I didn't see this until now.

Well, I'm doing plat rain day on my second account, which is perfectly clean.

Also, I am sooo the "That Guy" you mention.

Anyway, I'll probably go with inFamous: First Light as the first one to pop on my new account, at midnight, it's got first in the name after all.

Also, I was unsure which one I was going to pop all the way up to plat rain day, yet in a few seconds of starting this comment, I figured it out easy peasy, so thanks for that.

Also, if you don't let me in your club, well screw you, I'm gonna make my own midnight platinum club, with blackjack, and hookers.

• Like 1

Does the Vita remote play rely on range between the Vita and PS4 or actual WiFi connectivity? Because I'm going to be like 90 km's away from my home

i can be either one, i use wifi to play my friend's ps4 though. You need to setup the ps4 for always accepting the connection though. Connection must be good too and ps4 must be on rest mode or turned on. Turned off doesn't work.

Geometry Wars 3 on the vita is already rigged with 10M+ on retro mode. Guess i just gotta wait 14 more hours to pop it. You can remove jak2 as my game, i've chosen something else as i didn't want to spend the plat rain day frustrating myself after this shit.

Edit: and i hate skyesunholy.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 2

infamous.png

So I turned the game on at 23:59, December 31, and I go to buy the last upgrade and it turns out I didn't save after getting the last stat point. So I need to throw 5 people off a cliff to get the upgrade point right. So I start up arena mode, miraculously manage to throw them off a cliff in time, and then quickly run to the upgrade menu to  buy the last upgrade and pop the plat. That was a tense 60 odd seconds, but I did it. Hooray for me!

• Like 3

Count me in for this, but I'm going to try and go one better...I'll go for TWO plats in the minute. 

Teslagrad (PS3)
Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita)

I'm all set up and ready to go...I have 11 games lined up to plat for the Plat Rain Day event, and I have decided on trying my very best to get FOUR of these platted before 12:01  :o 

Will see how I go, but I will need to plat a game each on PS3 and Vita and then switch over to another game on each console within the 1 min :blink:

Wish me luck everyone!!!

I'm all set up and ready to go...I have 11 games lined up to plat for the Plat Rain Day event, and I have decided on trying my very best to get FOUR of these platted before 12:01  :o

Will see how I go, but I will need to plat a game each on PS3 and Vita and then switch over to another game on each console within the 1 min :blink:

Wish me luck everyone!!!

Wow...well 60 seconds is less time than I thought :lol:

I did manage to pop 2 Plats within the minute though: Goat Simulator and Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7

I got 1 at 12:01 (Lego Lord of The Rings) and Teslagrad decided to take 4 minutes to pop for me...I thought it had glitched!!

post-35878-0-99600500-1451608166_thumb.jpg

Sure, I'm in. I have LEGO Batman 2 for the Vita locked and loaded - all I need to do is pause right as I fight an enemy with Commissioner Gordon and have him shoot the guy to get the last trophy and the plat for that game. I live in Texas so I won't get the ball dropped until three hours for now but I'll be ready, I have the game paused right as a goon is targeting Gordon. Just hope Batgirl doesn't decide to steal the kill. ;)

Edited by Maphantom238