The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

The newest rumors are that Bray is going to be put with a new tag team (c'mon repackaged Ascension!!), which is why Harper and Rowan have been "set free".   Also, another gap between Vince and HHH over what to do with the Wyatt family.

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/discombobulated-state-wyatt-family/

"Some people within WWE feel the company has already missed the boat with Bray Wyatt. They had the momentum needed to take him to the next level and due to mistakes being attributed to Vince McMahon, he’s nothing more than a midcard talent." 

^^I was saying this after the 08/25/2014 RAW. Everyone but the Cena marks recognized the damage done that night to The Wyatt Family. I saw a golden opportunity with The Wyatt Family too. THEY kept me tuned in week after week. Now it's nearly been 2 months since I have watched anything WWE. Whatever they are planning to do with Bray, it won't work now. They chose to elevate a guy who has been elevated constantly for the last 10 years instead, and yes, the damage has been done, and that ship has sailed. And as a past fan, trying to get back into wrestling after a long absence, this was painful to see. How did they go from being so entertaining to what they are now? WWE 15 years ago would have never screwed up an opportunity like The Wyatts.

"Some people within WWE feel the company has already missed the boat with Bray Wyatt. They had the momentum needed to take him to the next level and due to mistakes being attributed to Vince McMahon, he’s nothing more than a midcard talent." 

^^I was saying this after the 08/25/2014 RAW. Everyone but the Cena marks recognized the damage done that night to The Wyatt Family. I saw a golden opportunity with The Wyatt Family too. THEY kept me tuned in week after week. Now it's nearly been 2 months since I have watched anything WWE. Whatever they are planning to do with Bray, it won't work now. They chose to elevate a guy who has been elevated constantly for the last 10 years instead, and yes, the damage has been done, and that ship has sailed. And as a past fan, trying to get back into wrestling after a long absence, this was painful to see. How did they go from being so entertaining to what they are now? WWE 15 years ago would have never screwed up an opportunity like The Wyatts.

If it makes you feel better, a push for Bray sounds like it's back on.  HHH sees him a kind of "the face of NXT's success" and being as how NXT is HHH's baby he wants a big push for Bray to prove NXT is winning.  

I'm not sure the ship has sailed as you said either.  Having one push fizzle does not a career end.  Look at the Rock.  His 1st push was a disaster.  How many times was Daniel Bryan completely destroyed by creative?  If a worker is talented enough they'll rise to the top regardless of creative and booking.  It seems like your blind hatred of Cena is causing you to focus on nothing but what they're doing with him (I'll have to recheck but I'm sure almost every post you've made has been an anti-Cena rant) instead of enjoying the good things.

If it makes you feel better, a push for Bray sounds like it's back on.  HHH sees him a kind of "the face of NXT's success" and being as how NXT is HHH's baby he wants a big push for Bray to prove NXT is winning.  

I'm not sure the ship has sailed as you said either.  Having one push fizzle does not a career end.  Look at the Rock.  His 1st push was a disaster.  How many times was Daniel Bryan completely destroyed by creative?  If a worker is talented enough they'll rise to the top regardless of creative and booking.  It seems like your blind hatred of Cena is causing you to focus on nothing but what they're doing with him (I'll have to recheck but I'm sure almost every post you've made has been an anti-Cena rant) instead of enjoying the good things.

"If a worker is talented enough they'll rise to the top regardless of creative and booking."

Tell that to Damien. Just saying.

05_20Smartest_DAMIAN_04102012ej_00243.jp

Edited by jackmadrox

"If a worker is talented enough they'll rise to the top regardless of creative and booking."

Tell that to Damien. Just saying.

05_20Smartest_DAMIAN_04102012ej_00243.jp

Sandow's good but he's not a main event guy.  Guys like Daniel Bryan and Bray Wyatt are unique, they can do something (Wyatt can talk and Bryan can wrestle) that no one on the roster can match, that's the talent I'm talking about, talent that absolutely stands out above the rest. 

• Like 2

So....how many people honestly thought "Dean Vs Seth" was going to be the "Main Event(going Last, closing the Show)" @ Hell in A cell.

Apparently The "Side-match" made from the remains of the "Pole match" is now the Main Event?..lol

I remember fans last week saying "Are you stupid? Of course "Dean & Seth" are Closing the show, this whole month has been focused on "Seth"; I doubt WWE Would be stupid enough "not to" make it the main event(Again closing the show)...plus "Dean's" on the cover"

Welp guess WWE had a different outlook here, and thought "people are more invested" to know who should face "Lesnar" Next(Cena's a pretty obvious answer, but would be interested to see Orton go for it, since his move set is more complimentary for Lesnar(plus apparently An "Orton Face turn is in the air").

Don't see how it would have killed them to make "Cena Vs. Orton" as the 2nd last match, Since when has A "Title Shot match" Main Evented A PPV in WWE?(This is Obviously the bad time to do it too, having A huge "Fan Invested match like "Seth Vs Dean" on the card).

Edit: Wow I Rarely say this about these Current "Raws", but "That Raw Main Event was Very good & Had A Surprising Ending that had me Stunned".

The "highlights" for me were:

A) Dean kicking Seth into the Cage(that "sell" was Sick).

B ) Orton Hitting his "Gut" in the "broken Table Leg" resulted from "him trying to catch a tossed out Seth", causing him to literally Scream A beeped "FUCK!!", followed by A short "Anger Breakout" throwing the broken table as he Yells @ the "Cam Guy"(Don't blame him for that accident reaction, but "wow really had me saying Oh shit").

C)That "Slick RKO counter" on "Dean" for the Finish.

D)The Unexpected Curve Stomp on Orton after the match(Yup A "Orton" Face Turn is in the Air Alright).

Without A Doubt "Orton, Dean, and Seth" were the Standout guys in the match.

Edited by DarknessKey92

So....how many people honestly thought "Dean Vs Seth" was going to be the "Main Event(going Last, closing the Show)" @ Hell in A cell.

Apparently The "Side-match" made from the remains of the "Pole match" is now the Main Event?..lol

I remember fans last week saying "Are you stupid? Of course "Dean & Seth" are Closing the show, this whole month has been focused on "Seth"; I doubt WWE Would be stupid enough "not to" make it the main event(Again closing the show)...plus "Dean's" on the cover"

Welp guess WWE had a different outlook here, and thought "people are more invested" to know who should face "Lesnar" Next(Cena's a pretty obvious answer, but would be interested to see Orton go for it, since his move set is more complimentary for Lesnar(plus apparently An "Orton Face turn is in the air").

Don't see how it would have killed them to make "Cena Vs. Orton" as the 2nd last match, Since when has A "Title Shot match" Main Evented A PPV in WWE?(This is Obviously the bad time to do it too, having A huge "Fan Invested match like "Seth Vs Dean" on the card).

Edit: Wow I Rarely say this about these Current "Raws", but "That Raw Main Event was Very good & Had A Surprising Ending that had me Stunned".

The "highlights" for me were:

A) Dean kicking Seth into the Cage(that "sell" was Sick).

B ) Orton Hitting his "Gut" in the "broken Table Leg" resulted from "him trying to catch a tossed out Seth", causing him to literally Scream A beeped "FUCK!!", followed by A short "Anger Breakout" throwing the broken table as he Yells @ the "Cam Guy"(Don't blame him for that accident reaction, but "wow really had me saying Oh shit").

C)That "Slick RKO counter" on "Dean" for the Finish.

D)The Unexpected Curve Stomp on Orton after the match(Yup A "Orton" Face Turn is in the Air Alright).

Without A Doubt "Orton, Dean, and Seth" were the Standout guys in the match.

Curiosity is killing me, why do you put everyone's name in quotations?

Anyways, hopefully the Cena?orton match will end in some sort of Schmoz that results in no winner and a triple threat title match at TLC.  

Curiosity is killing me, why do you put everyone's name in quotations?

Anyways, hopefully the Cena?orton match will end in some sort of Schmoz that results in no winner and a triple threat title match at TLC.  

I probably should have Bolded some of those names instead, "I tend to use The Quotations sometimes to highlight certain key parts or things."

I would rather they didn't do that, but after seeing "Seth curbe stomp Orton"...I don't want to see Seth Vs. Dean end in Orton Interfering for Dean's win(Or the Opposite), but chances are "Orton/Seth is going to interfere in the other person's match; to set a Seth Vs. Orton(As a Face, breaking from the Authority) Feud after(I wouldn't mind the feud either, since both men Are excellent workers; plus Orton has been on a roll delivering WWE's best matches as of late, and for sure you know he'll put Seth over to book him stong too."

Edited by DarknessKey92

I probably should have Bolded some of those names instead, "I tend to use The Quotations sometimes to highlight certain key parts or things."

I would rather they didn't do that, but after seeing "Seth curbe stomp Orton"...I don't want to see Seth Vs. Dean end in Orton Interfering for Dean's win(Or the Opposite), but chances are "Orton/Seth is going to interfere in the other person's match; to set a Seth Vs. Orton(As a Face, breaking from the Authority) Feud after(I wouldn't mind the feud either, since both men Are excellent workers; plus Orton has been on a roll delivering WWE's best matches as of late, and for sure you know he'll put Seth over to book him stong too."

Thank you "corner gas" :D

• Like 1

Nov. 6th. Don't want to specifically say what happens and I can't figure out how to use spoiler tags so I'll just say this. If you have the network, that's gonna be a good day to watch NXT.

Spoiler tags are (spoiler)Insert text here(/spoiler)

Replace the parentheses with these brackets [ ]

I was going to show the regular tags, using brackets, but it just hid my example in a spoiler. So that wouldn't help lol.

Edited by PREDRAG-K

Well, looks like Ambrose vs. Rollins was the real main event after all. I'm glad to see Bray is doing something again, Rollins will likely feud with Orton now. Cena gets another chance at Lesnar, because being 0-2 against the champion obviously means you should get more chances. I wonder where Rusev goes next? He's beat a "Real American", an Olympic athlete, and now the world's largest athlete. Who would be next on the list (Other than an Olympic Gold Medalist)?

So the results are in for HIAC 2014. From what I've been seeing around various sites, the comments sections are riddled with complaints of utter disgust. Alot of it about Cena beating Orton and getting another title shot against Brock. Some of it about Rusev beating Big Show. With the main event being cited as the saviour of the whole PPV, Rollins Vs. Ambrose in a cell. 

I read that Rollins won. Thing is, I heard he had help... from Bray Wyatt. Or maybe this is just Bray randomly lashing out again, (anyone recall the Wyatt/Jericho feud?) So am I to understand that Ambrose and Wyatt will now feud? Okay, that's great. Sincerely, I mean that. It'll give Ambrose a hump to climb back over to get back to Rollins... IF...IF WWE has it happen that way. They may be trying to build Wyatt back up through Ambrose. And that might be bad for Ambrose. As we all know, The Wyatt Family met their relevancy's end at the hand of Super Cena back in August. Even before then, fans and myself weren't believing anything Wyatt said anymore, because it became just nonsensical blabbering after awhile. THEN Cena buried them. And as everyone who reads this thread knows by now, I was the biggest fan of The Wyatts. I loved everything about them. But the image of Bray Wyatt pissing his pants as Henry & Big Show dragged him back to the ring on 08/25/2014 to get annihilated by Cena, destroyed whatever horror/fear inducing image Wyatt had.

Now Brays been cutting new promos, set free Rowan & Harper (Ugh, whatever). He made his return last night, to attack Ambrose (random?), to begin a new feud. I am interested in that feud, but Dean Ambrose better come out on top, is all I'm trying to get across here. Ambrose has a real momentum going here, and for Wyatt to go over on Ambrose would be bad. Bad for business some might say. What happened with The Wyatt Family was unfortunate, but there's no reason to drag Ambrose down the ladder by having him lose a feud against Wyatt. Wyatt had his time, and unfortunately I just don't look at him as championship material anymore, he's a mid carder at best. I think I personally began to feel this way about Wyatt after MITB earlier this year when all 3 of them came back empty handed. 

Anyways, I'm still not viewing WWE programming, I'm just playing absent until something truly entertaining happens. Ambrose and Wyatt might be good, but Ambrose better come out as the clear clean winner.

Edited by jackmadrox
  • Like 1

So the results are in for HIAC 2014. From what I've been seeing around various sites, the comments sections are riddled with complaints of utter disgust. Alot of it about Cena beating Orton and getting another title shot against Brock. Some of it about Rusev beating Big Show. With the main event being cited as the saviour of the whole PPV, Rollins Vs. Ambrose in a cell. 

I read that Rollins won. Thing is, I heard he had help... from Bray Wyatt. Or maybe this is just Bray randomly lashing out again, (anyone recall the Wyatt/Jericho feud?) So am I to understand that Ambrose and Wyatt will now feud? Okay, that's great. Sincerely, I mean that. It'll give Ambrose a hump to climb back over to get back to Rollins... IF...IF WWE has it happen that way. They may be trying to build Wyatt back up through Ambrose. And that might be bad for Ambrose. As we all know, The Wyatt Family met their relevancy's end at the hand of Super Cena back in August. Even before then, fans and myself weren't believing anything Wyatt said anymore, because it became just nonsensical blabbering after awhile. THEN Cena buried them. And as everyone who reads this thread knows by now, I was the biggest fan of The Wyatts. I loved everything about them. But the image of Bray Wyatt pissing his pants as Henry & Big Show dragged him back to the ring on 08/25/2014 to get annihilated by Cena, destroyed whatever horror/fear inducing image Wyatt had.

Now Brays been cutting new promos, set free Rowan & Harper (Ugh, whatever). He made his return last night, to attack Ambrose (random?), to begin a new feud. I am interested in that feud, but Dean Ambrose better come out on top, is all I'm trying to get across here. Ambrose has a real momentum going here, and for Wyatt to go over on Ambrose would be bad. Bad for business some might say. What happened with The Wyatt Family was unfortunate, but there's no reason to drag Ambrose down the ladder by having him lose a feud against Wyatt. Wyatt had his time, and unfortunately I just don't look at him as championship material anymore, he's a mid carder at best. I think I personally began to feel this way about Wyatt after MITB earlier this year when all 3 of them came back empty handed. 

Anyways, I'm still not viewing WWE programming, I'm just playing absent until something truly entertaining happens. Ambrose and Wyatt might be good, but Ambrose better come out as the clear clean winner.

If WWE wants to do this right, Ambrose vs. Wyatt needs to be a good back and forth feud, with Ambrose winning. Make them look like equals, if anyone can match Bray's crazy level, it's Ambrose. I think they can put on some good matches, I imagine lots of hardcore and no DQ matches. If you make them look like equals, Ambrose doesn't lose momentum, and you can build Bray back up to top card level.

• Like 2

OMG My Stomach is Hurting from Laughing @ Kane Tripping on Orton's Foot.

You know what Made that fall even Funnier? Moments before the fall you hear Kane Shout "Finish it Seth!", setting the mood for the stomp.

For me that Entertained me more then the Entire Show.

It's So Funny i'm going to Spoiler the Pic. Also Notice Seth's Expression, he had no Clue what happened(This is ironic, since he is also a famous Faller).

XXKo0ln.0.gif16359%20-%20Dean_Ambrose%20Raw%20Roman_R

Edited by DarknessKey92

Survivor Series is usually a PPV I couldn't care less about, but, with it being free to promote the network it should be a stacked card (minus a title match of course) and I have very high hopes.  

I would expect that Orton, who is more interesting right now than he has been in years, will make a return in some capacity and set his home town on fire.  The team Cena vs. Team authority match has a needed stipulation to make it matter and the talent that will be involved should be more than capable of stealing the show.  Rusev's title win after RAW will hopefully elevate him even more and actually make one of the secondary titles meaningful for a bit and hopefully he will get to go with someone who can compliment his talent (a Shaemus rematch would be just fine).  I'm also  hopeful that the rest of the midcard will fill out with Harper and, to a lesser extent, Rowan furthering their push and Bray and Ambrose having a match of some sort.  Add the tag titles and Divas AJ to the equation and there's a chance the Survivor Series could kick ass.

So, the Nov. 6th NXT aired yesterday and the formation of the new WWE dream team happened.  Hideo Itami (Kenta) and his new partner Finn Balor (Devitt) destroyed the Ascension and it.  Was.  AWESOME!!

Edited by skidmarkgn

I grew up watching the Attitude Era, Mankind, The Rock, Stone Cold, Brothers of Destruction, Hardy Boyz, Dudleys, Big Boss Man etc and I watch it now I cant help but laugh at how far down the drain it has gone. These new superstars are a proper joke.

You do remember the Attitude Era, right? Beaver Cleavage, Shockmaster, Doink, Naked Mideon, The Oddities, etc. That era may have had amazing superstars, but it also had some of the worst gimmicks ever. The modern era may have a few bad superstars, but it's nothing compared to the Attitude Era.

Don't get me wrong, Attitude Era was great. Those storylines are much better than modern ones. But there is no denying they had some stupid wrestlers in that era, much more than we have today.

Thought this was funny, don't think I've seen it here yet so here you go:

When I first found out about this Viral Trend, The first thought that sliped through my head was "What does Orton think about this?"...Well turns out Orton's actually been ReTweeting Steveozzi's Videos, so I decided to check  Steveozzi's Youtube Channel today.

Turns out He has a lot of Various Videos also showing: Goldberg, Kane, Rey Mysterio, JBL, Shawn, and Stone Cold.

RKO Montages:

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3