The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

It's super dumb that they even bothererd with this thing. This is the same thing they did with AJ Styles a little over a year ago in TNA.

Funny you mention that, after that irritating Segment I laughed when I saw this tweet:

Follow

Just repeated same thing they did with AJ. I guess writers forgot.

https://twitter.com/pyroballyhoo/status/499020085508730880

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

For those of you who haven't heard, WWE signed 3 major indie stars in the past month or so. Kevin Steen, KENTA, and Prince Devitt. So we now have: Daniel Bryan, Cesaro, Rollins, Ambrose, Steen, KENTA, and Devitt all in one place. I'm excited to see how the new guys work out, and I'm happy to see WWE is giving these guys a chance. Say what you want about HHH, but he has been doing a great job recruiting new talent, and working with NXT.

NXT is shaping up to be the flagship show of WWE at this rate. So much incredible talent now signed to add to the amazing roster they already had :) Say what you want about Triple H but it seems he truly does know what's best for business :D 

When you compare the Roster of NXT & the Main Roster...you literally just pause & say

1313346644283.jpg

"WTF!!?"

Anyway looks like SOmeone @ least made Del Rio a Fare Well tribute video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDYwlmZGwqE

Omfg X'D I love this! Can't believe they let him stay in the company so long. What a TERRIBLE wrestler.

Right now the IGN Live WWE2K15 Roster Reveal has a pretty hilarious chat going on of people console Waring & Bashing Super Stars....lol

Pretty entertaining read:

Also Found this while I was searching for updated news & just cracked up...making me have to upload it before it gets corrected.

15rmvef.jpg

Edited by DarknessKey92

Aside from the cringe-worthy "affair" angle I don't see why everyone's dumping so much on SummerSlam.  AJ and Paige has taken a turn for the better with AJ's heel turn (and both are talented enough that they're bound to eventually figure it out in the ring),  Miz and Ziggler are solid enough workers to put on an entertaining match,  Swagger and Rusev already proved they mesh well and Swagger's unexpected momentum as a face has caused the outcome to be a bit of a mystery, you know Ambrose and Rollins are gonna tear the house down, Jericho and Wyatt should be a great match with Bray getting a much needed and deserved win, the build for Steph and Brie was great until the ultra lame-ass "affair" angle was introduced, Reigns/Orton will be good enough and Cena/Lesnar has brutal written all over it.  Honestly, aside from a bad-ass tag match (which is what stole the show during the last 2 PPV's) what more could you want?

Orton Impressed me the most in the Summer Slam PPV:

His Counters for Reign's:

1. Spear with the Scoop Slam was so crisp I swear I marked out.
  2. Super man Punch with the Rko was another Markable Moment

Orton was the Highlight for me

Anyway I know a lot of Fans are Celebrating in Tears in regards to Brock's Victory over Cena.

Apparently he hit 16 Suplexes on Cena, any way our New "WWE World Heavyweight Champion is Brock Lesnar"

Edited by DarknessKey92

Brock Lesnar, NCAA 2000 Division 1 Champion, 2002 King of the Ring winner, 2003 Royal Rumble winner, former 3 time WWE champion, former UFC heavyweight champion of the world, the man who conquered the Undertaker's Wreslemania streak and now the current WWE World Heavyweight Champion! He truly is the best of all time!

Edited by Goro

Summerslam was much better thean I expected it to be. Ziggler is a champ again, about time. I cheered when Paige defeated AJ. I don't care mudh for AJ,  and I now like her even less now that people are cheering for her just because she's "Mrs. Punk" now. GTFOH with that. Wyatt and Jericho match was okay, and that Steph vs. Brie match was amazing! The Divas division has really fired up lately, and it rocks! 

And finally last but not least, Lesnar completely destroyed Cena. Did Cena even stand a chance? Hell no he didn't. Fruity Pebbles doesn't have the titles anymore, and it's about damn time. 

Well would you look at that... SummerSlam turned out to be an awesome event.  Who could have seen that coming? *pats self on the back*.  All kidding aside, top to bottom SummerSlam completely delivered.  Not a bad match on the card and us internet fans finally got the satisfaction of a Cena match with no superhuman comeback, just a one sided beat-down that went from beginning to end.  Even Cena's 2 finishers were little more than minor annoyances to Lesnar which was very, very satisfying to watch.

And, to top it all off, no more 2 belt bullcrap.  One champion, one belt.  Now it's time to elevate the IC and tag titles and scrap the US title.

Edited by skidmarkgn
  • Like 1

Watched AAA's TripleMania XXII & Saw that Both Alberto Del Rio & Rey Mysterio Were there.

Anyway I was curious since his release, to know the reason as to why he slapped/attacked another employee.

@ AAA's TripleMania XXII Event which Aired the Same night as Summer Slam he cut a Shoot Promo in Spanish that is translated by this article

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2167814-wwe-rumors-examining-latest-buzz-around-brock-lesnar-alberto-del-rio-and-more

History will mark this day as the day that El Patron returned home. But the truth is, after listening to that grand reception, I don't think El Patron ever left, because his heart belongs to you, it belongs to Mexico. A lot has been said about why I left, why I came back. Seven years ago I embarked on that dream, that adventure called America. And by suffering, blood, sweat and tears we showed North Americans and the entire world, that when you do things with heart, with passion, with love, and being humble under the eyes of God our Father, dreams do come true. Of course it wasn't easy, and then came a day that the dream turned into a nightmare. Similar to many of you, or if not you, to family members of yours, who have gone to the other side looking for a better life for those that we love, I came across a monster, a monster called racism. Racism doesn't distinguish sex, race, religion, color, it doesn't care…if you have money, if you don’t have it. But this man that’s standing right here (points at his father Dos Caras), that has given me everything and has made me the person that I am, gave me the biggest gift a father can give his son—honesty and the spirit to triumph. He never lowered his head, so that I could learn to never lower it in front of anyone. I love you, Dad. In the U.S., they might be able to take my job, but they'll never, ever take away my dignity and my pride. And on this night, my fellow Mexicans, I promise you and God that never again will someone come and disrespect my people, myself and all those that I lovebecause I am El Patron Alberto and I am Mexican, ladies and gentlemen!

I honestly found it strange that he would strike someone, because after seeing his true self outside of the ring he seamed pretty calm as a proud father.

I'm not an alberto fan, but i can understand his reasons if they are termed to be true, so far he seams to have taken the release fine....as for Rey he might be pretty screwed going back to WWE...since he's still under contract with them.

Edited by DarknessKey92

Watched AAA TripleMania XXII & Saw that Both Alberto Del Rio & Rey Mysterio Were there.

Anyway I was curious since his release, to know the reason as to why he slapped/attacked another employee.

@ AAA's TripleMania XXII Event which Aired the Same night as Summer Slam he cut a Shoot Promo in Spanish that is translated by this article

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2167814-wwe-rumors-examining-latest-buzz-around-brock-lesnar-alberto-del-rio-and-more

I honestly found it strange that he would strike someone, because after seeing his true self outside of the ring he seamed pretty calm as a proud father.

I'm not an alberto fan, but i can understand his reasons if they are termed to be true, so far he seams to have taken the release fine....as for Rey he might be pretty screwed going back to WWE...since he's still under contract with them.

According to Online sources Rey has been trying to get out of his contract for awhile. He didn't renew but Vince auto-renewed his contract due to the amount of dates he missed while injured.

He supposedly stopped cashing WWE cheques as he wants to retire in Mexico but WWE won't release him.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2014/7/24/5934971/rey-mysterio-reported-stopped-cashing-wwe-checks-legal-action-coming

According to Online sources Rey has been trying to get out of his contract for awhile. He didn't renew but Vince auto-renewed his contract due to the amount of dates he missed while injured.

He supposedly stopped cashing WWE cheques as he wants to retire in Mexico but WWE won't release him.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2014/7/24/5934971/rey-mysterio-reported-stopped-cashing-wwe-checks-legal-action-coming

That's funny when you consider how a lot of people who don't want to be released are being released, and Rey who's trying to get released is keeped even after spending most of his time injured.

I love the new engine thx "2K" I just can't wait to play WWE2K15 on my PS4. I also heard that WWE2K15 has 2 new mode 1. career mode 2nd Highlight mode "rivals" in the game and dlc. I wanna see Paige and Bray Wyatt's entrance so excited. I will love WWE2K15. WWE2K14 was good on PS3 but damn WWE2K15 is the best WWE game I have ever seen.

It was reported that Rey Mysterio has been working out on getting out of his WWE contract, not cashing several paychecks from them in the past. But he posted a video and said he would see the fans soon.

WHY IS JOHN CENA AUTOMATICALLY GETTING ANOTHER TITLE SHOT AT NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS AFTER LESNAR ALREADY DEFEATED HIM AT SUMMERSLAM? WHY? Everybody is sick to death of John Cena, and yet, WWE keeps him as the top draw. STOP. GO AWAY CENA. YOU'VE HAD YOUR TIME IN THE SPOTLIGHT LONG ENOUGH. We all know about your five moves of doom. we all know you love fruity pebbles. we all know your character will never change and develop. GO AWAY.

WHY IS JOHN CENA AUTOMATICALLY GETTING ANOTHER TITLE SHOT AT NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS AFTER LESNAR ALREADY DEFEATED HIM AT SUMMERSLAM? WHY? Everybody is sick to death of John Cena, and yet, WWE keeps him as the top draw. STOP. GO AWAY CENA. YOU'VE HAD YOUR TIME IN THE SPOTLIGHT LONG ENOUGH. We all know about your five moves of doom. we all know you love fruity pebbles. we all know your character will never change and develop. GO AWAY.

Everyone gets a rematch clause for when they lose their title so nothing new here.

• Like 4

I haven't heard of this rematch clause until recently.

Yup it's been going on for years, intact Miz used his this Raw during the match that resulted in a Count out.

Sure Miz Won the match, but Championships only change hands on Pin-Fall or Submission.

I think I even heard one of the Announcers Say "Miz is using his Rematch Clause".