SCE Santa Monica teases new game. God of War IV?

MarsipanRumpan

So far my source's have said GoW4 will the opening with of course uncharted 4 the closer. FF7 battle system with ff7 hd port announced right after the conference and The Last Guardian date obviously take it with a grain of salt but my people have a very good track record so i'm hyped. Also gonna make a small prediction crash will be shown call it a gut feeling.

"Uncharted 4 will be the closer." Again? Every freaking Sony conference ends with Uncharted 4. We get it, you have a new Uncharted. It's not that amazing, it's just Uncharted. They need to hype up some of the other games.

Also, as far as I know, Activision still owns the rights to Crash. That, plus the fact that Naughty Dog only makes "super realistic" movie games now, I doubt we ever see a proper Crash again. Unless it's a Crash skin for Call of Duty (for only $29.99!!!!).

Like ff7 take it with a grain of salt anyway kratos is no longer the main character instead it is a female and to be set in egypt. Also PSX has a time for the stream Saturday at 1pm EST.

I never cared too much for GoW. It was fun for a while, kind of repetitive. But I love Egyptian mythology, and I love the design of Egyptian women in games (Eliza from Skullgirls, Cleopatra from anything). So if that's true, I'll be happy.

Like ff7 take it with a grain of salt anyway kratos is no longer the main character instead it is a female and to be set in egypt. Also PSX has a time for the stream Saturday at 1pm EST.

Didn't knew there was going to be any stream from PSX.. do you know where we will be able to watch the stream? (I suspect the US.blog, but didn't saw any info on that at all..)

It's too vague and out of place to be something related to GOW. As you can see, it's most likely to be a girl dancing, and all the hints left over the social media are related to this assumption.

However, they can be trolling us too.

Man I hope it is GoW 4 but SCE Santa Monica are fucking massive so I wouldnt be surprised if it was a new IP entirely. However they havent made anything internally since Ascension so its pretty likely to be GoW. 

Plot twist: The game is a series reboot and the main character is a female to be politically correct. 

Plot twist: The game is a series reboot and the main character is a female to be politically correct. 

How would that be politically correct? That would exclude men and/or could be eye candy for men. 

The only politically correct character would be a gender neutral, androgenous, poly-sexual, multi-ethnic, apathetic, proportioned-in-accordance-with-the-top-of-the-bell-curve-on-every-physical-metric, character with no opinions, motivations, desires or occupation. They'd have checked their privilege too.

Kinda like these guys:

fUSS5GO.jpg

• Like 1

How would that be politically correct? That would exclude men and/or could be eye candy for men. 

The only politically correct character would be a gender neutral, androgenous, poly-sexual, multi-ethnic, apathetic, proportioned-in-accordance-with-the-top-of-the-bell-curve-on-every-physical-metric, character with no opinions, motivations, desires or occupation. They'd have checked their privilege too.

Kinda like these guys:

fUSS5GO.jpg

Lol, the character in the gifs is oddly grey.... xD 

It's too vague and out of place to be something related to GOW. As you can see, it's most likely to be a girl dancing, and all the hints left over the social media are related to this assumption.

However, they can be trolling us too.

Could be Calliope or Pandora first and foremost. It could also be as they stated above some other character / different mythology.

Their hints talks about 'finding the next fragment' and stuff like that wich imo sounds like they are talking about a sequel. But it could be 'look forward to our new ip'

They also revealed God of War IV last year and gave some info about it, and said they will talk more at this years PSX.

Lastly, Santa Monica also cancelled their original game that was a PS4 title, it was a new IP but the game wasn't any good, so they lost tons of resources and money on it.

They already have pretty much all the assets done for God of War (Even if they change the mythology its going to be similar most likely) and they even have Barlog back who worked on God of War previoulsy. Makes a lot of sense to go back to God of War if they lost so much resources on their other game. (Its pretty hard creating a new IP, look at Last of Us for example. Naughty Dog called it 'hell')