Project Platinum: Dragons

Dragon-Archon

Just got 100% in Dragon Fantasy Book I. Oh, the nostalgia! What a neat little game, I wish I hadn't waited so long to get around to it. I can't wait to start Black Tome of Ice.

Updated it, for future reference: please also mention that you're updating your progress and how many games you've completed. I added you as a new participant and found out that you were already on the leaderboard.

Hey Dragon-Archon,

Please add me as a Dragoon, I have plats in:

Dragon Age Origins

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning

Skyrim

After all these dragons being slaughtered, I thought you would have got your own back and had a special emblem for 100% in Hoard!!  I will have the special emblems "The Dream Has Ended" and "Paradox Solver", once I have joined the PP Final Fantasy

Thanks

Hey Dragon-Archon,

Please add me as a Dragoon, I have plats in:
Dragon Age Origins
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning
Skyrim

After all these dragons being slaughtered, I thought you would have got your own back and had a special emblem for 100% in Hoard!!  I will have the special emblems "The Dream Has Ended" and "Paradox Solver", once I have joined the PP Final Fantasy

Thanks

Nicely done, added you. Don't worry, you'll get the special emblems even if you don't join the PP Final Fantasy.

I haven't heard about Hoard before, I'll have to look into that.

Yay, one of the hatchlings finally became a drake :dance:.

Thanks, I totally forgot that Demon Gaze was on this list. One of my goals this year is to complete 5 PP Dragons games. I tried DA: Inquisition, and I felt really behind with the gameplay mechanics. Should I start with DA: Origins? Is that a bit easier to start with?

Thanks, I totally forgot that Demon Gaze was on this list. One of my goals this year is to complete 5 PP Dragons games. I tried DA: Inquisition, and I felt really behind with the gameplay mechanics. Should I start with DA: Origins? Is that a bit easier to start with?

That's an excellent goal :yay:. If you add another game, you'll reach the gold rank. 

Yeah, the combat in DAO is quite simple compared to DA2 and DA:I. The story is really good, but the graphics are outdated. 

I'd like to join this project! I'm a Drake with a platinum in Skyrim. ^_^

Awesome, welcome Drake.

• Like 1

OMG Please tell me That I dreaming an Platinum Project about Dragon. I AM IN HEAVEN Sign me in as an Hatchling since I dont have any platinum yet. But I got full of DETERMINATION

silly_volteer_by_rattlesnakedefender-d2y

The game are Dragon Age Origin, Dragon Age 2 and Skyrim

Edited by DocVoltacon
  • Like 1

OMG Please tell me That I dreaming an Platinum Project about Dragon. I AM IN HEAVEN Sign me in as an Hatchling since I dont have any platinum yet. But I got full of DETERMINATION

silly_volteer_by_rattlesnakedefender-d2y

The game are Dragon Age Origin, Dragon Age 2 and Skyrim

Sign me up

Dragon age origins

Dragon age 2

Dragon age inquisition

Dragon crown

Dragon dogma

Skyrim

Added

Not sure if this is enough to move me from Hatchling to Drake since it is not a platinum, but I got the Dragon Fantasy Book I 100% yesterday. Moving on to Book II so that will push me up either way.

I know it has 'dragon' in the game but otherwise dragons played very little part in the story. I guess there was one during the Intermission M story.

Not sure if this is enough to move me from Hatchling to Drake since it is not a platinum, but I got the Dragon Fantasy Book I 100% yesterday. Moving on to Book II so that will push me up either way.

Sign me up as Hachling. So far I don't have any of the required platinums but I have FFXIII-2 completed.

Added :D

• 2 weeks later...