Project Platinum: Dragons

Dragon-Archon

I have never heard of this game  :facepalm:... unsure if I will tackle it. 

Actually... I don't even see the game listed in this site's Games section... Why would that be the case? It does appear to have trophies.

There's a link to the trophy list in the OP. Also the game is listed as Drag-on Dragoon 3 in the Games section.

There's a link to the trophy list in the OP. Also the game is listed as Drag-on Dragoon 3 in the Games section.

Ah, cheers. (I am sitting here on my lunch break, I left this site, and said to myself "let's see how quick Dragon is at responding to my post", and sure enough >_<)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yay i'm a little Drake since i have completed Dragon's Crown just yesterday :D

And i have the Plat of Final Fantasy X so i meet the requirements of a special award... but sadly since a week this game and only this is hidden by a glitch which spread mainly on PS4 :(

Edit: very nice artwork by the way man... you truly understand how it is being dragonborn <3

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

Yay i'm a little Drake since i have completed Dragon's Crown just yesterday :D

And i have the Plat of Final Fantasy X so i meet the requirements of a special award... but sadly since a week this game and only this is hidden by a glitch which spread mainly on PS4 :(

Edit: very nice artwork by the way man... you truly understand how it is being dragonborn <3

Yay, congrats :yay:. I'll add the award, but please let me know when the PSN glitch is fixed. Also I'd like to take this moment to say: go last-gen :dance:.

Thanks Evil :D.

For those of you have have the plat for Dragon's Crown. How does co-op online on the Vita work? Right now I'm working on some quests (btw do these carry over, or should I complete them on my 1st playthrough? I've done 12 already, but have access to another 6), and I have 2 of the 7 talismen.

Is it possible to get help collecting the rest, or the harder ones through co-op? Also, most importantly, can co-op online help me complete some of the other playthroughs? I'm playing as the Amazon, lv.23.

EDIT: Just realized the cap level is 35. Don't think I'm ready to do co-op just yet. But would like to know about completing playthroughs on co-op, and how it works.

Edited by Edunstar84

For those of you have have the plat for Dragon's Crown. How does co-op online on the Vita work? Right now I'm working on some quests (btw do these carry over, or should I complete them on my 1st playthrough? I've done 12 already, but have access to another 6), and I have 2 of the 7 talismen.

Is it possible to get help collecting the rest, or the harder ones through co-op? Also, most importantly, can co-op online help me complete some of the other playthroughs? I'm playing as the Amazon, lv.23.

EDIT: Just realized the cap level is 35. Don't think I'm ready to do co-op just yet. But would like to know about completing playthroughs on co-op, and how it works.

Yes, quests carry over. You can change difficulty and characters at any time. As long as you don't start a new game, quests, money, equipment, boons, etc. carry over. To play co-op you need to go to the portal that starts an adventure (I think). Afterwards you can choose to join others or host a game.

Co-op partners can help with everything, even completing side quests. Keep in mind that co-op partners who are higher than the level cap are scaled down to the lvl cap for the co-op session. But they should still be able to deal lots of damage and use any items they have.

Yes, quests carry over. You can change difficulty and characters at any time. As long as you don't start a new game, quests, money, equipment, boons, etc. carry over. To play co-op you need to go to the portal that starts an adventure (I think). Afterwards you can choose to join others or host a game.

Co-op partners can help with everything, even completing side quests. Keep in mind that co-op partners who are higher than the level cap are scaled down to the lvl cap for the co-op session. But they should still be able to deal lots of damage and use any items they have.

Thanks! This was helpful, but do I have to complete new playthroughs for the other classes, or can co-op partners help me with those trophies?

Thanks! This was helpful, but do I have to complete new playthroughs for the other classes, or can co-op partners help me with those trophies?

Tou're welcome :D.

Yeah, you need to complete 1 playthrough with each class and it can be done in co-op. However, it's better to have lvl 99 or even lvl 255 skeletons and revive them as NPCs. IIRC stats from NPCs aren't scaled down. I used 3 lvl 99 NPCs and one playthrough lasted between 90-120 minutes. It's also possible to skip the first part of the playthrough and go directly to the talisman hunting, provided you have the patch installed.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Sign me up for Hatchling as I just bought Dragon Age: Inquisition from the flash sale. I was also wondering if you were able to get platinum rank with either version of Skyrim as I will be getting the PS4 version comes out. Will you have to platinum both? Thanks Dragon!

Edited by Kent10201

Sign me up for Hatchling as I just bought Dragon Age: Inquisition from the flash sale. I was also wondering if you were able to get platinum rank with either version of Skyrim as I will be getting the PS4 version comes out. Will you have to platinum both? Thanks Dragon!

Added, have fun with that game :D.

No, stackable plats aren't required for the plat rank in this PP thread. Just like with Dragon Age Inquisition, you'll only need to plat one version.

• 4 weeks later...

Sign me up as an Overlord Archon! I'm also eligible for the 'The Age of Dragons' special emblem.

I have the Platinums for these :

- Dragon Age Origins

- Dragon Age 2

- Dragon Age Inquisition

- Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen

- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

- Skyrim

Edited by UK-Danny-93

Sign me up as an Overlord Archon! I'm also eligible for the 'The Age of Dragons' special emblem.

I have the Platinums for these :

- Dragon Age Origins

- Dragon Age 2

- Dragon Age Inquisition

- Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen

- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

- Skyrim

Wow, 2 new Overlords in one day :dance:. Welcome to the group :highfive:.

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't get me a rank up, but I just platter Dragon Fantasy Book II to get me to two plats.

Now that I've completed the only two short games in this PP, I'll have to strategize to get that silver rank :).

Edited by sundrew