Project Platinum: Dragons

Dragon-Archon

21 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

What kind of games are those?

The official genre is "Interactive Movie" but they're definitely games as you have win states, lose states and the game is different every time you play. You press the correct button at the correct time or you lose a life. They're old arcade games where the goal of the first game is to reach the Dragon's Lair and slay the Dragon (named Singe). The second game has you return to the Dragon's Lair but to defeat Singe's master, the wizard Mordroc. I think the first fits the dragon criteria well, while the second is a bit of a stretch.

Edited by LeetWolf2

1 hour ago, LeetWolf2 said:

The official genre is "Interactive Movie" but they're definitely games as you have win states, lose states and the game is different every time you play. You press the correct button at the correct time or you lose a life. They're old arcade games where the goal of the first game is to reach the Dragon's Lair and slay the Dragon (named Singe). The second game has you return to the Dragon's Lair but to defeat Singe's master, the wizard Mordroc. I think the first fits the dragon criteria well, while the second is a bit of a stretch.

So they're not RPGs?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12-4-2017 at 2:31 AM, Nekomander27 said:

I only have 2: Skyrim and Dragon Age Origins. The rest? In my backlog somewhere.

34 minutes ago, tpepper1985 said:

I have two Platinums:

Dragon Age Origins

Dragon Age Inquisition

Started Skyrim and have Dragon Age II in my backlog somewhere ... one day! 

Welcome little drakes, you've been added.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I qualify for Dragoon? I've got platinums for 3 games listed

1. Dragon Age: Origins 98% Completed - Missing two Trophies for Golems of Amgarrak

2. Dragon's Crown

3. Skyrim - Missing two Dawnguard Trophies. I plan to go back to this game and 100% complete it later.

Also would 3D Dot Game Heroes, Demon's or Dark Souls 1-3 count? Since those games have Dragons in them? I mean one of the bosses in Demon's Souls is called the Dragon God. So it seems fitting.

On 21-7-2017 at 9:19 PM, Wxddlindan said:

Sign me up for bronze, I've 100% Skyrim and Dragon Fantasy Book 1 :) 

On 22-7-2017 at 9:16 AM, ArtisticGeek said:

Hi I'd like to start out as a Drake  

100% Dragon age Origins

100% Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning 

will be working on more in the future!

Welcome little Drakes, I hope you have fun growing as a dragon :D .

23 hours ago, James_Tonto said:

I think I qualify for Dragoon? I've got platinums for 3 games listed

1. Dragon Age: Origins 98% Completed - Missing two Trophies for Golems of Amgarrak

2. Dragon's Crown

3. Skyrim - Missing two Dawnguard Trophies. I plan to go back to this game and 100% complete it later.

Also would 3D Dot Game Heroes, Demon's or Dark Souls 1-3 count? Since those games have Dragons in them? I mean one of the bosses in Demon's Souls is called the Dragon God. So it seems fitting.

Yep, congrats on becoming a Dragoon :yay: .

I haven't played 3D Dot Game Heroes, so don't know how important dragons are plot-wise. As for the Souls games, those have been claimed by another PP.

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Welcome little Drakes, I hope you have fun growing as a dragon :D .

Yep, congrats on becoming a Dragoon :yay: .

I haven't played 3D Dot Game Heroes, so don't know how important dragons are plot-wise. As for the Souls games, those have been claimed by another PP.

Well in 3D Dot Game Heroes, Dragon's are strong enemies and there's also a boss Dragon. So maybe not important enough. Although it could go into the same PP as the Souls games as it does have a FROM difficulty mode with a corresponding trophy. 

Would Darksiders count as the main villain 'The Destroyer' is a dragon/has the form of a dragon? Also not played this one, but I hear Odin Sphere might have some Dragon-centric stuff too, so that might be worth looking into. It's on my to buy eventually list, of games.

8 hours ago, James_Tonto said:

Well in 3D Dot Game Heroes, Dragon's are strong enemies and there's also a boss Dragon. So maybe not important enough. Although it could go into the same PP as the Souls games as it does have a FROM difficulty mode with a corresponding trophy. 

Would Darksiders count as the main villain 'The Destroyer' is a dragon/has the form of a dragon? Also not played this one, but I hear Odin Sphere might have some Dragon-centric stuff too, so that might be worth looking into. It's on my to buy eventually list, of games.

Darksiders would count, but per PP rules I can't use Darksiders 1 and leave 2. Besides both are already in the PP Angels and Demons. Dragons aren't important to the plot in Odin Sphere and the game is already in PP Princesses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...