A Little Thank You Letter

Xel

Glad to see you're enjoying this site! I completely agree with you. I've also met a lot of cool an nice people on this site.

- Floriss, Alexi-Sama, Ramonachan, and DEMON, Your creativity has no limit and you never cease to amaze me with your art. Your signatures and avatars are simply incredible. You've managed to finish every single one of my requests for FREE, so thank you.

Anytime. We're glad that we can help others in terms of creating sigs and banners. To be honest it's messages like these that puts a smile on my face. Thank you. :)
  • Like 2

- Dragon Archon, Parker, and Dav948 Your giveaways and events are amazing, you encourage a lot of people to visit the forums and interact with the members and that's a good thing. Thank you for your generosity. 

Anything for a fellow dragon :highfive:. I'm glad to know people like the events, makes it all worthwhile :D.

• Like 1

Cmon baby, don't do this to me. I'll throw myself off the bridge again just for you :wub:

- TheYuriG you guys motivate me to get more platinum trophies, you make me strive to be better at video games. I'm actually a scrub.

Cmon baby, don't do this to me. :wub: Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

Se-Senpai didn't notice me.... ack. 

I agree though, this is a wonderful site with lots of wonderful people, and even if there are a few miscreants it's still an overall awesome experience ^^

So I too would like to offer my thanks to Sly and all the others who make this an enjoyable place to visit day after day :)

• Like 3

- Floriss, Alexi-Sama, Ramonachan, and DEMON, Your creativity has no limit and you never cease to amaze me with your art. Your signatures and avatars are simply incredible. You've managed to finish every single one of my requests for FREE, so thank you.

No problem :) It's always nice to see when our work gets compliments.  And glad you like it here.  This forum community is definitely also one of the best ones I have been in too, there isn't really any tight-knit groups like there is on others.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

Awh yeah, special recognition :awesome: Seriously though, thanks for the kind words man. It'll be a year for me (since I was active on the forums) quite soon. I think it was when that disasterous christmas PSN maintenance happened that I finally joined the forums, but I stook around afterwards. 

Anyways, hopefully you'll stick around for another year :D It'll be quite some time before I forget our Destiny Flawless Raider escapade xD 

• Like 1

Anytime, I wouldn't call it art but I enjoy the praise.

• Like 1