Christmas Official PSNP Song Vote XXIII

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

60 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Blink-182 - I Won't Be Home for Christmas
    • #2 Danny Elfman - What's This?
    • #3 The Vandals - Oi! To The World
    • #4 Dean Martin - Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
    • #5 Trans Siberian Orchestra - Wizards in Winter
    • #6 Family Guy - Christmastime is Killing Us
    • #7 South Park - Christmas Time in Hell
    • #8 Karmin - Baby It's Cold Outside
    • #9 Hatsune Miku - On the Golden Holy Night, Rotting Beneath the Snow
    • #10 The Darkness - Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End)
    • #11 Boyz II Men ft. Brian McKnight - Let It Snow
    • #12 Adam Sandler - Hanukkah Song
    • #13 Midnight Flight - A Christmas Eve All Alone
    • #14 Katy Perry - Makers of Happy & Merry
    • ^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^
  2. 2. CONTINUED - Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #15 Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas is You
    • #16 Pentatonix - Carol of the Bells
    • #17 BAND AID - Do They Know It's Christmas?
    • #18 Wham! - Last Christmas
    • #19 Gayla Peevey - I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
    • #20 RUN-DMC - Christmas In Hollis
    • #21 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Canon Rock
    • #22 Melanie Thornton - Wonderful Dream (Holidays Are Coming)
    • #23 Dean Martin - Baby, It's Cold Outside
    • #24 Brenda Lee - Rockin' around the Christmas tree
    • #25 Weird Al Yankovic - Christmas At Ground Zero
    • #26 Call of Duty Black Ops - Zombie Bells
    • ^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^
  3. 3. Which Game/s Would You Want If You Won The Giveaway? (Making a NA Account is very easy)

• NA PS3 Gran Turismo 6
    • NA PS3 Batman Arkham Origins
    • NA PS4 Omega Quintet
    • NA PS3 San Andreas
    • NA PS3 Catherine
    • NA PS3 Borderlands 2
    • ^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^

So excited, this is the first time I've ever won a giveaway in anything.  :yay: Then, I realized I had to make a damn tough choice between Gran Turismo 6 and Batman: Arkham Origins. Both games seem interesting to me, but I'm kind of in the mood for a racing game so I'll go with Gran Turismo 6. Thanks dav for doing this awesome giveaway.  :)

I notice that my choice effects what games Masamune can choose between. Masamune, if you are really wanting Gran Turismo 6 instead of Catherine, I wouldn't mind changing my choice so you could get the game you prefer. I'm really tossing a coin while making my decision, so it doesn't matter to me. If you don't have a preference or don't care though, I'll go with Gran Turismo 6. 

So excited, this is the first time I've ever won a giveaway in anything.  :yay: Then, I realized I had to make a damn tough choice between Gran Turismo 6 and Batman: Arkham Origins. Both games seem interesting to me, but I'm kind of in the mood for a racing game so I'll go with Gran Turismo 6. Thanks dav for doing this awesome giveaway.  :)

I notice that my choice effects what games Masamune can choose between. Masamune, if you are really wanting Gran Turismo 6 instead of Catherine, I wouldn't mind changing my choice so you could get the game you prefer. I'm really tossing a coin while making my decision, so it doesn't matter to me. If you don't have a preference or don't care though, I'll go with Gran Turismo 6. 

Haha, I was having the exact same problem as you. xD I was trying to think if I wanted Catherine or GT6... I was never able to come to a decision. :P Then I thought if you picked GT6, I wouldn't have to choose, so that's fine with me. :)

Although for my sanity's sake, I don't think I'm going to try & Platinum Catherine, I've heard too many horror stories about the difficulty... bad-atmosphere-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn, I'm making a lot of typos lately, I had to edit this post 2 times! hate-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

Edited by Masamune

Haha, I was having the exact same problem as you. xD I was trying to think if I wanted Catherine or GT6... I was never able to come to a decision. :P Then I thought if you picked GT6, I wouldn't have to choose, so that's fine with me. :)

Although for my sanity's sake, I don't think I'm going to try & Platinum Catherine, I've heard too many horror stories about the difficulty... bad-atmosphere-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn, I'm making a lot of typos lately, I had to edit this post 2 times! hate-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

Not so bad tbh, way easier if you have another controller. But, I haven't got to the top of Babel yet so....

• 1 year later...
30 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

DiLeVus.png

The long awaited Christmas Giveaway!

It's nice having Christmas presents in November anyway right!

yy9bE2R.jpg = @FrenchDevil54 M5QIUho.thumb.jpg.e0318f62e89891849b2525

7fXhwHZ.jpg = @A-Brawl3r no-more-heroes-nintendo-switch-707x1000. 

qN5Ebxw.jpg = @Vert d99d7a4e-6c87-4893-bd00-40c3352dcf00.thu

OgEBAg3.jpg = @Masamune 5877b84fbf2c7_ItachiAvy.thumb.jpg.fda556

CkELoj6.jpg = @Wdjat Prinny Doods 58688d0f9664a_download(1).thumb.jpeg.102

Congratulations!!!

And a special thanks to EVERYONE! for being patient with the results bye2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862494

Congrats to all the winners of the 2015 Christmas Song vote giveaway, any word on when we'll get the results from the 2016 SV? :P

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ratchet2425 said:

Congrats to all the winners of the 2015 Christmas Song vote giveaway, any word on when we'll get the results from the 2016 SV? :P

har har! lol I actually got confused and thought there either was one missing or I made a typo! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

har har! lol I actually got confused and thought there either was one missing or I made a typo! 

I guess your jinx ended up working but you jinxed yourself in the progress. :D

Anyways, thanks for all of these awesome giveaways and congrats to the winners.

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

I guess your jinx ended up working but you jinxed yourself in the progress. :D

Anyways, thanks for all of these awesome giveaways and congrats to the winners.

Ya it did lol and ya it bit me back lmao

There's always more giveaways when song vote comes back!! :D

I can't deny I love giving back to the community that gives me more music to listen to! :)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, A-Brawl3r said:

@Dav9834

Christmas in February is the best Christmas.

Yes it is! 

And once I wake from a nap I'll put the post in the correct thread and pm the codes! 

(I have no idea how it got posted in this one,

Warning! Don't post while half asleep! I know someone that died that way)