Project Platinum: Star Wars

Boooda

Haha you're crazy, how bad was it? I've been thinking of getting it just for shits. Added. 

It's not too bad. If you are familiar with Angry Birds games, it's certainly a lot easier and less time consuming than AB Trilogy.

Most of the trophies are easy, and there are excellent 3 star walkthroughs at angrybirdsnest.com

That said, the difficulty is in the score attack. Getting 3 stars on all levels isn't bad, but in a couple of Episodes that still leaves you a few hundred thousand points below the score trophy. That takes quite a bit of time as you go back through the levels trying to get a few thousand more points, and chip away at the deficit.

I would give it a 7/10 difficulty.

Probably enjoyed the PSVita version more than the PS4, although I did that version almost entirely through remote play. It isn't a game you want to spend hours in front of the TV for.

Too bad the Trilogy Vita game is basically unplattable due to the Free as a Bird online trophy. I would do the PS3 version, but can't remote play that :(

• Like 1

Everyones been added :)

It's not too bad. If you are familiar with Angry Birds games, it's certainly a lot easier and less time consuming than AB Trilogy.

Most of the trophies are easy, and there are excellent 3 star walkthroughs at angrybirdsnest.com

That said, the difficulty is in the score attack. Getting 3 stars on all levels isn't bad, but in a couple of Episodes that still leaves you a few hundred thousand points below the score trophy. That takes quite a bit of time as you go back through the levels trying to get a few thousand more points, and chip away at the deficit.

I would give it a 7/10 difficulty.

Probably enjoyed the PSVita version more than the PS4, although I did that version almost entirely through remote play. It isn't a game you want to spend hours in front of the TV for.

Too bad the Trilogy Vita game is basically unplattable due to the Free as a Bird online trophy. I would do the PS3 version, but can't remote play that :(

Yeah Im definitely no angry birds pro, so I'd probably have a difficult time with it to be honest :P The score attack trophies sound like they'd be the worst, cant believe you did it twice! lol. 

I was looking at this just out of curiosity, then I remembered I actually platinumed Force Unleashed early last year. 

Am a Jedi Youngling now I guess. If the PS2 Lego Star Wars games had plats I'd be on 3.

You're actually a Bounty Hunter :) Added! 

• Like 1

Sign me up for Bounty Hunter with my new Battlefront plat :)

You can add me to Jedi Knight with both Force Unleashed games at 100% :D

Jedi Knight for me. I have both Force Unleashed games at 100%.

I have the two Force Unleashed games finished to 100%.

Will eventually get more games done.

Sorry for the insane delay, I've added you guys.

I'll also update the main leaderboard today aswell, again my apologies. 

Sign me up as a Bounty Hunter! Only platinumed the Force Unleashed but only need one more trophy for Force Unleashed II for that platinum. Still working on Battlefront at the moment so I'll probably get far for all three of them.  

• 3 weeks later...