Charlie Sheen making death threats at Denise Richards?

jackmadrox

Oh is it another Charlie Sheen story?

Seriously the reason guys like him say these things is because he is washed up as an actor. This kind of stuff gets people talking about him again so he can get some sort of relevance.

Go back to the 80s Sheen, when you were actually worth a damn.

• Like 1

I like Hot Shots and the first few seasons of Two and a Half Men. Literally every single thing else about this guy, TV, movie, or real life, is entirely forgettable or not worth while to me. 

I might go watch Maximum Overdrive again tonight, I wonder how Emilio feels about his dickhead brother always making headlines for the wrong reasons. Also, speaking of bad things with Sheen in it, is Anger Management still going? I saw like 5 minutes of that when it started and saw enough.

He was good in Hot Shots, brilliant in Hot Shots Part Deux, good in Terminal Velocity, and decent in the first years of Two And A Half Men.  Other than that, though, I haven't seen enough of his movies or TV shows to have much of an opinion.  He's only saying shit like this to keep himself in the public eye so that we don't forget about him.

• 2 weeks later...

His father and Emilio have been in some of my favorite movies of all time, somewhat amusing idle threats. I didn't like two and a half men but the popularity of that show diminishes the theory of washed up pretty quick.

I love Martin in his role alongside Marlon Brando and Robert Duvall in Apocalypse Now. Rise of the Valkyries combined with choppers and explosions - winning!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...