No Limits DLC: All Details

tkmj75

I'm so excited about this DLC, especially since I live in Edinburgh (and from the previews, the tracks look just like the city).  B)

Also finally city tracks and Asian manufacturer cars: Honda and Nissan. 

12715751_950392235045137_103800643402138

12672001_950392038378490_490277028108483

12717291_950392385045122_80786649254194312688052_950392211711806_86246495055021812688255_950392078378486_871064978994161

Edited by tkmj75
  • Like 3

I'm not even mad about the new trophies, the support from the developers have made an average game the best racing game on PS4. 

Tbh, if you think about it, Driveclub + Season Pass offers most trophy points for a single game in the whole freakin' PSN, a whopping 4740 points ( = 316 bronze or 26.3 platinum trophies). :D

Apparently no, there will be a new one.

Hopefully with the same price as the first one...

But damn... this is way too much =D Another hit to completion rate... =D

Funny thing, whenever I see that DriveClub is getting a new dlc with trophies, it reminds me of you :D

I still remember your comment it goes like that " for fuck sake stop raping my comp percentage , I  swear Im gonna hide this bla bla "

YOU ARE THE REASON WHY I HAVEN'T STARTED THIS GAME!! :D

I absolutely love to see how much effort the developers put into this game! Even though I am still far from completing all of the other DLC packs, I'll surely buy this 'second season pass' too :) !

Edited by LucasV9991

Apparently no, there will be a new one.

Hopefully with the same price as the first one...

But damn... this is way too much =D Another hit to completion rate... =D

Maybe they were told if they want to add more silver and gold trophies they have to bring in more money :lol:

And does this mean theres a season pass coming for DC bikes too?

I just saw on PSN that this pack was added to the DC Bikes Trophy-list, as well as another one. Both packs with 5 trophies again, but slightly different: Silver for all stars and gold for a certain time in a certain vehicle on a certain track.

So DC has too many trophies already to add even more, so they have to use Bikes for Car trophies?

I just saw on PSN that this pack was added to the DC Bikes Trophy-list, as well as another one. Both packs with 5 trophies again, but slightly different: Silver for all stars and gold for a certain time in a certain vehicle on a certain track.

So DC has too many trophies already to add even more, so they have to use Bikes for Car trophies?

I noticed & was thinking the same, kinda pissed if that's the case because I don't wanna buy Driveclub Bikes, lol

No more completion breaking?! IMPASSIBURU!

It's strange, but the game feed become odd when they added the 2nd trophy list (the base Driveclub feed would only report the Driveclub Bikes list or something if I'm not wrong..).

Still it's kind of odd, but this may mean that we will only see 1 season pass for Driveclub bikes that also covers the car DLCs..

Still, good to see some new trophy requirements.. even tough they may make it even harder, since there's the old "get all stars" and a new Time Trail record trophy as gold..

It's strange, but the game feed become odd when they added the 2nd trophy list (the base Driveclub feed would only report the Driveclub Bikes list or something if I'm not wrong..).

Still it's kind of odd, but this may mean that we will only see 1 season pass for Driveclub bikes that also covers the car DLCs..

Still, good to see some new trophy requirements.. even tough they may make it even harder, since there's the old "get all stars" and a new Time Trail record trophy as gold..

Explanation.

https://twitter.com/Rushy33/status/697934652766556160

https://twitter.com/Rushy33/status/697733533310263296

They actually did it, they reached the maximum =D LULZ :D

Oh man, I can't even explain how glad I am =D No more minus percents =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

Explanation.

https://twitter.com/Rushy33/status/697934652766556160

https://twitter.com/Rushy33/status/697733533310263296

They actually did it, they reached the maximum =D LULZ :D

Oh man, I can't even explain how glad I am =D No more minus percents =D

:lol:

But by doing this aren't they just going to run into the same problem again really fast?

If they release DLC like before for Cars and Bikes, they will hit the cap on Bikes trophy list really fast.. then we will get a 3rd trophy list? :lol:

Still hope that we get 1 single season pass for all this content, not 2 season passed..

:lol:

But by doing this aren't they just going to run into the same problem again really fast?

If they release DLC like before for Cars and Bikes, they will hit the cap on Bikes trophy list really fast.. then we will get a 3rd trophy list? :lol:

Yea, they will most likely create another game just to have another list to add =DDDD

Or they will limit the number of Bikes DLCs =D

Still hope that we get 1 single season pass for all this content, not 2 season passed..

Well, the new DLCs are paid, I wouldn't expect them to be covered by the first season pass.

Unless you mean one season pass for bikes and new car DLCs.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami