Let's finish Persona 4 Golden.

Well, with all the milking of P4, I wouldn't be surprised if they put something like that, but I don't think thieves can afford to leisurely go on school trip xD

But it's a different story for thieves who are still in high school :awesome:. Dojima and Chie would probably investigate if someone went on a stealing spree. Who knows, the Investigation Team might come back for another adventure.

But it's a different story for thieves who are still in high school :awesome:. Dojima and Chie would probably investigate if someone went on a stealing spree. Who knows, the Investigation Team might come back for another adventure.

Seriously, please no more Persona 4 =D

I know we did not get P4 Karting yet, but let's leave them for reals =D

Seriously, please no more Persona 4 =D

I know we did not get P4 Karting yet, but let's leave them for reals =D

I'm still wating for P4 Karting :lol:.

More Persona 4? Yes, please. :P

• Like 2

Is it possible to get Hardcore Risette Fan playing on very easy? I don't care for the combat too much and just want to breeze through dungeons in 1 day.

It's possible, but a bit harder as you can win fights too easy and get tons of exp. You'll probably also miss out the lines for being underleveled.

It's possible, but a bit harder as you can win fights too easy and get tons of exp. You'll probably also miss out the lines for being underleveled.

What do you think is the lowest difficulty where I won't need to grind, but can get a decent amount of lines? I started the game on hard and now I'm getting ass blasted by shadow Kanji, but I really don't want to farm levels that's why I want to start again.

Edited by Renge

What do you think is the lowest difficulty where I won't need to grind, but can get a decent amount of lines? I started the game on hard and now I'm getting ass blasted by shadow Kanji, but I really don't want to farm levels that's why I want to start again.

I managed to get HRF on Normal the 2nd time I platted the game. The first time, used a custom difficulty on NG+ so I took less damage, got less XP, but did more damage to enemies.

• Like 1

I managed to get HRF on Normal the 2nd time I platted the game. The first time, used a custom difficulty on NG+ so I took less damage, got less XP, but did more damage to enemies.

And on normal did you need to go into the TV multiple times or could you just stock up on consumables and do the whole thing in one go?

And on normal did you need to go into the TV multiple times or could you just stock up on consumables and do the whole thing in one go?

I managed to do everything in one go even though I forgot to stock up on consumables several times.

• Like 2

A bit late, but yeah I also think Normal is a balanced difficulty, though you might need to grind a bit at later dungeons.

At the first few dungeons I didn't need much items. And later you'll unlock a social link with a Fox at the shrine. He'll be available in the TV world and will heal everyone for a price. Leveling up his social link will drastically reduce his price.

• Like 1

Is it possible to get Hardcore Risette Fan playing on very easy? I don't care for the combat too much and just want to breeze through dungeons in 1 day.

Since you need 2 playthrough to obtain the Platinum you could just do a very easy run to unlock New Game Plus then make a custom difficulty to farm for lines

Since you need 2 playthrough to obtain the Platinum you could just do a very easy run to unlock New Game Plus then make a custom difficulty to farm for lines

I kinda wanna get that trophy on my 1st playthrough so I thnik I'll go on Normal and see what happens. Thanks for the tip tho.

SKanji is a pain. He's the toughest boss of the whole game.

If you grind a bit, it will be for the last time.

Is it possible to get Hardcore Risette Fan playing on very easy?

Since you can be overleveled, it is possible if you are still unsure about Normal.