Let's finish Persona 4 Golden.

Finished it yesterday, 160 hours of playing, 4 playthroughs.

Hardcore Risette trophy was awful, particularly because I had to sit in front of PC and mark down the quotes instead of playing in bed, like I usually do.

If anyone is suffering from the trophy, try finding Mind Cubes on last floors of Naoto level, they land a debuff that gives a lot of quotes per single character.

Awesome, congrats :yay:.

Finished it yesterday, 160 hours of playing, 4 playthroughs.

Hardcore Risette trophy was awful, particularly because I had to sit in front of PC and mark down the quotes instead of playing in bed, like I usually do.

If anyone is suffering from the trophy, try finding Mind Cubes on last floors of Naoto level, they land a debuff that gives a lot of quotes per single character.

Congratulation on finishing P4G :yay:. You are the sixteenth person to finish P4G in this event and have been added to the Hall of Fame. I'm glad you enjoyed the game and that this event encouraged you to play and platinum it. Now that you finished it, do you think the game is worthy of all the hype it gets?

It would be awesome to have a "let's play" or a "let's finish" for Persona 5 as soon as it comes out :D

Yeah, I think most of the people who participate(d) here would be interest to join and there a lots of other Persona fans on these forums as well. If soultaker isn't planning on setting up a Persona 5 'We play'/'Let's play', I wouldn't mind doing it myself.

Yeah, I think most of the people who participate(d) here would be interest to join and there a lots of other Persona fans on these forums as well. If soultaker isn't planning on setting up a Persona 5 'We play'/'Let's play', I wouldn't mind doing it myself.

I'll be looking forward to it! :D

how to join? :( i already platinum p4g thrice (3x)

from what i heard p5 also not hard platinum. you can plat around 125hours more or less, takes 2 playthru.JOJOVchronicles.png

Well, as far as I know there are four Persona 4 Golden trophy lists so if you really want to join you could just try to get your hands on the fourth version of the game. I think you should do it, just for the sake of the event and getting the platinum trophy of the best game ever made for the fourth time :awesome:!

Those 125 hours may be a problem for some, lol.

yeah its relative :)

IMHO what make a platinum hard to got or not, not by the time, but by how/what you need to do to get the plat (required some skill or not).

my friend that got the plat for p5 rated 2-3/10 for the plat difficulty. maybe just the same as p4g rating.

Well, as far as I know there are four Persona 4 Golden trophy lists so if you really want to join you could just try to get your hands on the fourth version of the game. I think you should do it, just for the sake of the event and getting the platinum trophy of the best game ever made for the fourth time :awesome:!

lol best game evermade, true for that, at least for jrpg genre :D

yeah still looking for the korean version of p4g, very2 rare, unless you lived in south korea lol

thanks for the encourement, sure will try to plat for the 4th time the best game ever made :D

• Like 1

It would be awesome to have a "let's play" or a "let's finish" for Persona 5 as soon as it comes out :D

I will make a let's finish Persona 5 event on February 14, 2017.

• Like 1

Lol :lol:.

yeah its relative :)

IMHO what make a platinum hard to got or not, not by the time, but by how/what you need to do to get the plat (required some skill or not).

my friend that got the plat for p5 rated 2-3/10 for the plat difficulty. maybe just the same as p4g rating.

I don't mind putting 100+ hours into a game, I just hope the story is just as great as P4G.

I will make a let's finish Persona 5 event on February 14, 2017.

I'm looking forward to it :D.

Okay, since I am going to be at my parents' house for a few days, I decide that one of the projects I would do would be to try to get at least half of the lines for Hardcore Risette Fan. I just started up my save file and got an enemy advantage line and Chie dodge line. Wish me luck, I'll tell you how many lines I got when I get back to my apartment. (I'm house-sitting my parent's place for a couple of days while they go on a much deserved camping trip. B) )

Okay, since I am going to be at my parents' house for a few days, I decide that one of the projects I would do would be to try to get at least half of the lines for Hardcore Risette Fan. I just started up my save file and got an enemy advantage line and Chie dodge line. Wish me luck, I'll tell you how many lines I got when I get back to my apartment. (I'm house-sitting my parent's place for a couple of days while they go on a much deserved camping trip. B) )

Good luck! Did you bring a list with you, or are you writing them down?

That's 2 down, only 248 more to go :P.

Overruled

miles-object(f).gif

Lol :lol:.

Good luck! Did you bring a list with you, or are you writing them down?

I'm writing down ones I get on a notepad. I have 32 noted so far(including the ones from the Shadow Teddie battle, to be consistent. I'm working on the strong enemy ones. If there is a list somewhere, I'd print it out and mark off what I got. (My parents have a printer on their computer.)

I'm writing down ones I get on a notepad. I have 32 noted so far(including the ones from the Shadow Teddie battle, to be consistent. I'm working on the strong enemy ones. If there is a list somewhere, I'd print it out and mark off what I got. (My parents have a printer on their computer.)

Good luck with the lines, I really didn't like that and now it seems Persona 5 has the same trophy. Damn you Atlus  :spank: .

Good luck with the lines, I really didn't like that and now it seems Persona 5 has the same trophy. Damn you Atlus  :spank: .

Really? That means Persona 5 is off of my wish list. Shame because I really liked the cat character. (I'll probably play it on one of my old accounts for the story and end it there.)

I didn't think it was too bad at all. I even got it fairly early with barely any effort, so I'm not really dreading doing it again on P5. Guess my play style is just more suited to getting the trophy.

Really? That means Persona 5 is off of my wish list. Shame because I really liked the cat character. (I'll probably play it on one of my old accounts for the story and end it there.)

If I may give you a piece of advice: never decide whether to buy a game or not based solely on trophies. The game is what matters, trophies are secondary. If you can't get (or can't be bothered to get) a particular trophy, screw it, you still had fun with the game and that's what matters. We certainly all played without trophies before the 7th generation and did perfectly fine without them.

• Like 2

Really? You don't want the game because it has a certain trophy you don't like? Isn't gaming about playing what you enjoy first and THEN hunting for trophies in those games :o?

Edited by LucasV9991
  • Like 3