Let's finish Persona 4 Golden.

I've been searching a lot of info on HRF and this trophy is just full of contradictions. People saying you should try to wear different costumes and talk to Rise, take into account the lines said outside of battles, to not take them into account, that lines carry over, that they don't.

Like Lucas said, I should just be happy that I got it and that the plat is basically mine.

Yeah, I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to get HRF at all when I was playing through the NA version. It took me 4 entire playthroughs before it finally popped, and I had HRF guides open for 3 of those playthroughs. I really hope that P5 won't have a trophy like this. :P

I've been searching a lot of info on HRF and this trophy is just full of contradictions. People saying you should try to wear different costumes and talk to Rise, take into account the lines said outside of battles, to not take them into account, that lines carry over, that they don't.

Like Lucas said, I should just be happy that I got it and that the plat is basically mine.

Yeah I found it a real hassle to get this trophy. Eventually I only kept track of lines said during battles as that was pretty much what everyone agreed that counts toward the trophy. I did try the costumes, but the trophy popped during a fight, so I have no idea if those counts.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Platinum! I thought the last fight would never end!

I'm glad it's over now!

Thank you everyone for all the info and advice you've given me, it really helped a lot!

Nicely done, congrats :yay:. Now finish P4DAN before Persona 5 is released :awesome:.

• Like 1

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Platinum! I thought the last fight would never end!

I'm glad it's over now!

Thank you everyone for all the info and advice you've given me, it really helped a lot!

Congratulation on finishing P4G :yay:. You are the ninth person to finish P4G in this event and have been added to the Hall of Fame. I'm glad you enjoyed the game and that this event encouraged you to play and platinum it. Now that you finished it, do you think the game is worthy of all the hype it gets?

I'd like to be added to the participants list please. :)

Added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1

Nicely done, congrats :yay:. Now finish P4DAN before Persona 5 is released :awesome:.

I've already started it :D

When's the release date of Persona 5?

Congratulation on finishing P4G :yay:. You are the ninth person to finish P4G in this event and have been added to the Hall of Fame. I'm glad you enjoyed the game and that this event encouraged you to play and platinum it. Now that you finished it, do you think the game is worthy of all the hype it gets?

Added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

Thank you for creating the event!

It's definitely a great game with great characters and a good story. I ship NaotoxKanji and I ship it hard!

dancing_all_night_long_by_aelith_earfala

Source

I bought my Vita for DanganRonpa but I can see why people bought theirs for Persona 4. I'll probably buy Persona 5 day-one. I just hope they won't put another HRF-like trophy in it.

Edited by PoupiMyu
  • Like 4

Sign me up. I've platted the game before on the NA version and I recently got my EU version in the mail. It's an amazing game that I'll love to playthrough again... I just really hope HRF is kind to me like it was when I platted the NA version. I'll be starting my plat run as soon as I finish up First Light.

I haven't played Persona 4 much as I've been busy with things such as the summer backlog challenge and preparing for Kingdom Hearts 2.8 by getting the platinums in the other games, as well as other things. However, I have been dipping in and out of the game and have just saw Kanji on the Midnight channel. I'll continue to dip in and out of the game but once I finish my other goals I will go full force on this game. 

I just hope they won't put another HRF-like trophy in it.

some people can get lucky but I had to do a third playthrough just for this bullshit trophy. I even had to record EVERY unique line she said just to keep track of where I was.

I got my plat already but nevertheless good luck to everyone attempting this.

Edited by jaehyun1009

some people can get lucky but I had to do a third playthrough just for this bullshit trophy. I even had to record EVERY unique line she said just to keep track of where I was.

Finally someone who went through the same pain as me. I also recorded every line and had to grind things like getting everyone hit by all status ailments, which seemed to take forever.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Finally someone who went through the same pain as me. I also recorded every line and had to grind thing like getting everyone hit by all status ailments, which seemed to take forever.

You guys are scaring me lol reading the trophy description seemed so... simple? Now I know that I must be alert about this one.

You guys are scaring me lol reading the trophy description seemed so... simple? Now I know that I must be alert about this one.

This one is by far the grindiest trophy in the game, because it's not clear which lines count and which don't. Opinions differ greatly about it. Good luck with this trophy.

Finally someone who went through the same pain as me. I also recorded every line and had to grind things like getting everyone hit by all status ailments, which seemed to take forever.

Well, the trophy is pretty much impossible without grinding ailment lines anyway =D

And you could always speed it up with Kamui Miracle ;)