Let's finish Persona 4 Golden.

Then, you'll definitely get the trophy this playthrough. Will you switch party members as soon as you get Naoto?

Yeah, I plan to swap the team to Kanji/Teddie/Naoto and spend a day or so going through the dungeons with status mobs. My social link with Kanji isn't high either so he shouldn't be slapping people out of ailments.

Well, after almost 4 years, 4 playthroughs, a total of 207 hours of gameplay, and be able to get the fearsome :bronze: Hardcore Risette Fan, I finally plat this game! Thank you soultaker655, it's may be the final push to me back to this game, and complete it. The bad thing is that my thirst for Persona series returns, and now I'm can't wait to Persona 5 or a "Persona Collection" comes out.   :dance:

• Like 3

*snip*

*snip*

Congrats you both :)!

and now I'm can't wait to Persona 5 or a "Persona Collection" comes out.   :dance:

There better be an announcement for some sort of Persona Collection or even for a PS4 port for the PS2 Persona games soon. I need that  :D

• Like 3

Well, after almost 4 years, 4 playthroughs, a total of 207 hours of gameplay, and be able to get the fearsome :bronze: Hardcore Risette Fan, I finally plat this game! Thank you soultaker655, it's may be the final push to me back to this game, and complete it. The bad thing is that my thirst for Persona series returns, and now I'm can't wait to Persona 5 or a "Persona Collection" comes out.   :dance:

Congrats to you too :yay:.

• Like 1

For Hardcore Futaba Fan? :awesome:

Don't tell me there's a trophy like that again? hahaha I take a look on the JP trophy list, but since I don't know beans of japanese and don't wanna spoilers, I don't translate the P5 trophy list ;D but Futaba is a support char on P5 like Rise?

Two people in less than 24 hours!

Congrats, straysheep!

Thanks Myu, this plat sure feels good on my collection. ;D

Don't tell me there's a trophy like that again? hahaha I take a look on the JP trophy list, but since I don't know beans of japanese and don't wanna spoilers, I don't translate the P5 trophy list ;D but Futaba is a support char on P5 like Rise?

Yep, of course there is =D

Yes, she's a support character and once again like in vanilla P4, she's the best girl :awesome:

• Like 1

Got it.

1L302bb8.png

Congratulation on finishing P4G :yay:. You are the fourteenth person to finish P4G in this event and have been added to the Hall of Fame. I'm glad you enjoyed the game and that this event encouraged you to play and platinum it. Now that you finished it, do you think the game is worthy of all the hype it gets?

Congratulation on finishing P4G :yay:. You are the fifteenth person to finish P4G in this event and have been added to the Hall of Fame. I'm glad you enjoyed the game and that this event encouraged you to play and platinum it. Now that you finished it, do you think the game is worthy of all the hype it gets?

• Like 1

Congratulation on finishing P4G :yay:. You are the fourteenth person to finish P4G in this event and have been added to the Hall of Fame. I'm glad you enjoyed the game and that this event encouraged you to play and platinum it. Now that you finished it, do you think the game is worthy of all the hype it gets?

Seeing as I got all Persona games since FES after finishing the vanilla version and Golden improves upon a lot of aspects... I'd say so  :)

I've played the game 4 times now, (twice on PS2, twice on Vita) and JRPGs can be a little heavy to play, so by the time I finished my last Golden playthrough, I was already a little exhausted (and I have yet to play two more times to get all costumes and skill cards and then to make my "perfect playthrough"), but I'd still recommend it in a heartbeat.

• Like 2

Seeing as I got all Persona games since FES after finishing the vanilla version and Golden improves upon a lot of aspects... I'd say so  :)

I've played the game 4 times now, (twice on PS2, twice on Vita) and JRPGs can be a little heavy to play, so by the time I finished my last Golden playthrough, I was already a little exhausted (and I have yet to play two more times to get all costumes and skill cards and then to make my "perfect playthrough"), but I'd still recommend it in a heartbeat.

I also did a third playthrough to get some costumes :highfive:. Too bad things like prizes from the crane machine don't carry over, I got all of them during the third playthrough too.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Congratulation on finishing P4G :yay:. You are the fifteenth person to finish P4G in this event and have been added to the Hall of Fame. I'm glad you enjoyed the game and that this event encouraged you to play and platinum it. Now that you finished it, do you think the game is worthy of all the hype it gets?

Persona 4 for me is easily one of the best games ever. I beat it 8 times (4 on PS2 and 4 on Vita) and, along with Persona 3, made me a truly Persona hype. Can't wait for february!

• Like 4

Finished it yesterday, 160 hours of playing, 4 playthroughs.

Hardcore Risette trophy was awful, particularly because I had to sit in front of PC and mark down the quotes instead of playing in bed, like I usually do.

If anyone is suffering from the trophy, try finding Mind Cubes on last floors of Naoto level, they land a debuff that gives a lot of quotes per single character.

• Like 1

Finished it yesterday, 160 hours of playing, 4 playthroughs.

Hardcore Risette trophy was awful, particularly because I had to sit in front of PC and mark down the quotes instead of playing in bed, like I usually do.

If anyone is suffering from the trophy, try finding Mind Cubes on last floors of Naoto level, they land a debuff that gives a lot of quotes per single character.

You could write them on paper =D

You know, the old fashion way =D

Congrats! 

Ready for hardcore Futaba-tan fan? :awesome:

• Like 1