Let's finish Persona 4 Golden.

I am finally a Hardcore Risette Fan. I can't say for sure that it is cumulative between playthroughs, but I'm going to lean towards the idea that it is cumulative.

I obtained it during my second playthrough while grinding the X number of enemies down/killed lines. I grinded for status lines in both playthroughs, but missed the strong shadow lines and the run away lines due to being over-leveled.

Now nothing can stop me from obtaining this platinum very soon.  

• Like 2

I am finally a Hardcore Risette Fan. I can't say for sure that it is cumulative between playthroughs, but I'm going to lean towards the idea that it is cumulative.

I obtained it during my second playthrough while grinding the X number of enemies down/killed lines. I grinded for status lines in both playthroughs, but missed the strong shadow lines and the run away lines due to being over-leveled.

Another HRF! Congrats!

The plat is not very far now!

So many HRFs! It can't be! :D

So I'm about to go into Kanjis dungeon and I was wondering a few things. :hmm: Is there reccomended level to go into Kanji's dungeon at as well as to defeat the secret boss in Yukiko's dungeo? I fought it once and got destroyed. Also are there any reccomended early level personas? Right now I'm level 19 and I've been using a level 20 Jack Frost. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Kent10201

So I'm about to go into Kanjis dungeon and I was wondering a few things. :hmm:  Is there reccomended level to go into Kanji's dungeon at as well as to defeat the secret boss in Yukiko's dungeo? I fought it once and got destroyed. Also are there any reccomended early level personas? Right now I'm level 19 and I've been using a level 20 Jack Frost. Thanks in adcance!

Have persona that resists electric and physical damage

I think I went with Take-Minakata which is apart of the Jester arcana (lvl27) , that is regarding the dungeon boss for the Bathhouse 

Edited by A-Brawl3r

Have persona that resists electric and physical damage

I think I went with Take-Minakata which is apart of the Jester arcana (lvl27) , that is regarding the dungeon boss for the Bathhouse

Ok thanks! Looks like I have some grinding to do. Edited by Kent10201

Nice, congrats :yay:. The game is so much more fun when it's not necessary to grind lines.

Level 40, 116 lines for Rise and 28% of the compendium. 

I keep trying to get the Fear lines but my characters keep slapping each other ._.

Are you strong enough individually to just take 1 or 2 members? Maybe that's faster? And which dungeon are you on? Maybe wait until another dungeon opens up?

Are you strong enough individually to just take 1 or 2 members? Maybe that's faster? And which dungeon are you on? Maybe wait until another dungeon opens up?

Doubt it, I'm on Mitsuo's dungeon, if I miss them I'll just muck around till I get them. Next playthrough maybe.

Seems to be a debate on that, a lot of people think they do carry over, a few think they don't.

I'm quite certain they don't as I'm 100% sure I already heard the line that granted me the trophy (got it during my 2nd playthrough) during my 1st playthrough :/.

Edited by LucasV9991

Seems to be a debate on that, a lot of people think they do carry over, a few think they don't.

I recorded my 250 lines on a fresh playthrough so I know this to be true.

Try to get as many unique boss related lines first as they're missable, then various ailment/fainting related lines first because they'll be harder to obtain later on.

Edited by jaehyun1009