Resident Evil 4, 5, 6 coming to the PS4

Aranea Highwind

Let's play it together again!  :wub:

I'm so excited for this, i love these games! Especially RE4 & RE5! I wonder if they'll change the trophies in any way, imagine RE4 with a platinum? Where you have to unlock the Handcannon?!

• Like 1

Yay I can't wait to aim/knife while standing still in 4 and 5. :P

SPOT ON!!  :D Glad someone finally said it.  B) 

I still remember that disgust face look on Colin (when he and gregg was still with IGN) and I quote "WTF! Seriously.? RE5 shooting while standing still, RE4 may be excuse for the love of GOD since it was released in 2004 BUT RE5.?? WTH"  :D  priceless commentary.

Now, here's hoping CAPCOM would somehow "make an effort, to fix that shit uP" to make ALL worth the re-buy. :facepalm: 

then again, a price point of $9.99 would have been a smarter move and then $19.99 if you buy all three! #justsayin'

Cheers!

-Razgriz 

• Like 2

Maybe they view it as a remake of 6, followed by a prequel, followed by the prequel to the prequel.

They just heard prequels were the cool new thing (better late than never??)

I never played it, so I, like many other gamers, including many who's first and only console is a PS4, aren't re-buying anything.

yes I can see it from how you are but really if you want them games you can just go and buy a ps3 and get them there it's cheaper and there are a lot of great ps3 games that will never be on ps4 like 3d dot game heroes or heavenly sword

Edited by KANERKB

Let's play it together again!  :wub:

I'm so excited for this, i love these games! Especially RE4 & RE5! I wonder if they'll change the trophies in any way, imagine RE4 with a platinum? Where you have to unlock the Handcannon?!

Oh yeah for sure. Resident Evil 6 platinum is not hard by any means but those DLC modes trophies (which are not required for the platinum) requires a huge grind.

All of the DLC and clothes obtained via RE.net will be available in the game.

I think RE6 will be great on PS4. RE5 and RE4 not so much.

I wonder if they will have new trophy lists.

Edit: To those wondering why I think that, it's the aiming in RE4 and RE5. Those games had some of the worst third person aiming ever. 

Edited by soultaker655

Resident Evil 4 - Classic, one of the greatest games ever made. 

Resident Evil 5 - Slightly underrated, albeit flawed, but arguably the most fun game in the series. 

Resident Evil 6 - Absolute shit.

i saw that comment in the youtube's comments section of the video, you thief! lol

Edited by smellslikejavier

Resident Evil 4 - Classic, one of the greatest games ever made. 

Resident Evil 5 - Slightly underrated, albeit flawed, but arguably the most fun game in the series. 

Resident Evil 6 - Absolute shit.

probably thats why they are releasing from shittiest to best.

like eating veggies first, then meat, lastly dessert

Hopefully 4 has a platinum this time with enhanced graphics, it's the best resident evil game after the perfect REmake and code Veronica. Resident evil 5 is a good game not great as 4 but still a very entertaining game with awesome coop options, resident evil 6 is the weakest of the bunch but it's a solid game.

So once they remaster 2 and 3, we'll have almost all the RE games on PS4. I might buy them all and play them in order, except 6 because that game is shit. Pretty cool for people who missed out, you can almost play the entire storyline on one console now.

it will still need other RE games like code veronica, outbreak, survivor, chronicles, and other less popular RE's games that i don't have time to list, but yeah the ps4 will pretty much have nearly an entire franchise in only 1 console.

Edited by smellslikejavier

yes I can see it from how you are but really if you want them games you can just go and buy a ps3 and get them there it's cheaper and there are a lot of great ps3 games that will never be on ps4 like 3d dot game heroes or heavenly sword

I don't think you do see it how I do. Go spend more money on a PS3? You can't be serious.

First of all, I have two PS3s. If I'm gonna spend money on this game, I'm going with the new, remastered versions with "all the additional post-launch content from the console version".

Even if I didn't have a PS3, telling someone who *has* a PS4 to "just go and buy a PS3" and end up spending way more money is completely illogical.

You're not even trying to see it from someone else's perspective.

• Like 3

6-5-4 does sort of make marketing sense as they are saving the best for last.  For those out there that are extremely hyped for the release at 4 they may take a peek at 6 as it may hold you off until the release of 4. There is no reason or real incentive to pay attention to 6 if it were released last.

Think of it like a concert you wouldn't place your headliners first and expect the crowd to stick around for  what would be considered the opening act.