Heavy Rain PS3 vs PS4 graphics comparison

smellslikejavier

saw that comment on twitter and facebook already lol

FUCKING CHRIST. I'll think about something else then... gimme time.

EDIT: I give up. Never played the game before, I only know this meme. I accept the defeat... :(

EDIT2: And BFR beaten me to it when I was about to do that one.

Edited by TheYuriG

Hmph. Expected more from the PS4...... guess gotta wait for Heavy Rain 2 for superb graphics since this is a remaster only.

with games like until dawn and the order 1886 we saw that the ps4 can handle more than this, it's just that this is an old game engine so maybe they couldn't improve it more i guess? or maybe they didn't wanted to waste more money on just a remaster, either way at least it looks a little bit better.

and there's not going to be a heavy rain sequel, quantic dream never made sequels for any of its games because they said they like to try new things and experiences with each new game and new game engines.

Edited by smellslikejavier
  • Like 1

Slap some new color paint and call it new. Greatness Waits huh.

if you bothered to watch the video you'll see is much more than just a "new color paint".

just because you don't own a ps4 doesn't mean you have to criticize it on every single forum thread.

bloodborne, until dawn, the last guardian, uncharted 4, dreams, horizon, etc -> to me that's greatness right there, but oh well to each their own.

• Like 1

Omg can't wait to get this game on the PS4. Also, I really do hope that they fix the controls when going for the Kamikaze trophy. Oh and I hope that we can glitch the game so that you can always shout Jason/Shaun's name in any given situation:

*Shelby enters store*

Shelby: High, i'm looking for- SHAUUUUUUUUUUN!!! have you seen him?

Or when taking care of the baby, and you shout Shaun's name in order for it to be quiet lol xD

• Like 1

if you bothered to watch the video you'll see is much more than just a "new color paint".

just because you don't own a ps4 doesn't mean you have to criticize it on every single forum thread.

bloodborne, until dawn, the last guardian, uncharted 4, dreams, horizon, etc -> to me that's greatness right there, but oh well to each their own.

Though I somewhat agree with you, 4 out of the 6 games you mentioned haven't even been released yet. Some have only shown minor gameplay. Other than that, all those games could be total garbage for all you know, lol.

The greatness in the PS4 has yet to be proven, though I am pretty sure that it will do just fine.

The greatness in the PS4 has yet to be proven, though I am pretty sure that it will do just fine.

Until PS4 has backward compatibility the PS2 is still the winner.

I think the reason most people hate remasters is because it is an excuse not to include backwards compatibility. SONY: "sorry no backwards compatibility, but check out this remaster for double and sometimes triple the price". 

Until PS4 has backward compatibility the PS2 is still the winner.

I think the reason most people hate remasters is because it is an excuse not to include backwards compatibility. SONY: "sorry no backwards compatibility, but check out this remaster for double and sometimes triple the price". 

The biggest reason for the lack of backwards compatibility is to keep the price down. They'd have to include the PS3 hardware into the PS4, which would've meant the console itself costing around $500 instead of $300. I prefer the remasters myself.