Uncharted 4 delayed for 2 more weeks.

Manufacturing demand... Sounds like a mess up somewhere down the line? There's been plenty of time to manufacture copies.

Not a fan of Uncharted so doesn't really bother me but this should give Ratchet & Clank a little boost in sales as people will buy it to pass the 2 weeks until Uncharted :D.

Edited by Obscure_Ale

They probably found some bugs and decided to release the copies with a fix instead of day one patches. That's all I can think of when they say extra manufacturing time tbh. They've had enough time to make sufficient amount of copies. Maybe they want to remove that controversial painting from all the copies :stalker:

A smart idea for them, but an annoying one for us. April is too pack for everyone, not even Uncharted can kill off every thing in April. Quantum Break, Dark Souls 3, maybe Ratchet and Clank (Because of the tie in movie), Bravely Second and Star Fox Zero are going to have a hard time to get to the number one spot, so I'm guessing that Sony wants an all out war in April. 

I'm not trying to piss everyone or build a hate here, but..Keep your Shit together guys!

it's been delayed for two weeks! not a freaking year or so. we all don't want another LBP3 rushed broken mess or even worse, AC Unity mess, do we?

so whoever you are who got annoyed by this delay go kill the time by grind more on the RPG you're playing right now or the MP trophies you been working on until this game is completely finished :D

• Like 1

I am expectant with the single player but not much with the multiplayer!

High five! I can't wait for s-player. As long as that is done, they can ship m-player later. 

I'm also dreading the amount of m-player trophies UC4 will have. 

High five! I can't wait for s-player. As long as that is done, they can ship m-player later. 

I'm also dreading the amount of m-player trophies UC4 will have. 

I think the multiplayer trophies will be slightly U3 image (complete a coop game or competitive etc ...)

• Like 1

Oh.... that's cool anyway. I just hope the Season Pass covers a lot of the DLC.

Relax  they will not put trophies like TLOA (firefly or hunter journey) :)

I prefer 1000 times playing a single player mode in BRUTAL WAY than spend a lifetime trying to win trophies online (as in U2)

Have fun :)

• Like 1

Relax  they will not put trophies like TLOA (firefly or hunter journey) :)

I prefer 1000 times playing a single player mode in BRUTAL WAY than spend a lifetime trying to win trophies online (as in U2)

Have fun :)

U4 has treasures again so i expect them to add another dumb %#!@ 'get all MP treasures' as a DLC trophy.  :(