Hakoom unlocks 1,000 Platinums !

KiLLER--HZ--7

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, 

It's time to open your history books to write down a new milestone. 

After years and years of the Playstation Network and the Trophy System someone finally managed it to unlock the 1,000 Platinum Trophy mark. 

A huge Congratz to Hakoom!!!

f1adf4-1457360427.png

True King of Playstation Gaming. Never Stop Hunting! 

Edited by KiLLER--HZ--7

Yeah as Biged said, Hakoom and this site don't get along. Kinda immature that things get deleted due to it, but what can you do.

It's only normal, he comes in here being number 1 and telling people to go to another website he likes better, can't blame Sly for that

I think he did this way:

He got his first platinum in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

1,000th Platinum in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, 

It's time to open your history books to write down a new milestone. 

After years and years of the Playstation Network and the Trophy System someone finally managed it to unlock the 1,000 Platinum Trophy mark. 

A huge Congratz to Hakoom!!!

f1adf4-1457360427.png

True King of Playstation Gaming. Never Stop Hunting! 

Yeah, I know that you've been viewing his profile at (URL not allowed)

But did he release a video on his 1,000th plat at YouTube or something?

hakoom was also likely removed due to his hacked trophies everywhere u see him mentiond u see afew moon eyed people all congratulating him and the rest are like yay another person who hacked his trophies so he can be popular and thought of as a champion or a great gamer well i guess if your good with programs like game genie, xploder or brute force and can get your hands on a plat holders save files or a jail broken ps3/ps4 yea total champion

i prefer to get my trophies legitimatly and not solely go after easy plats i might not have the most plats i might not have everything at 100% but hey they are mine legit

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 1

Was there any need to call him a jerkoff?

The word I originally had in mind was far less polite than "jerkoff', only because I spend some time helping to clean up the mess platinum selling services make of the leaderboard by reporting their customers. So why not take back your snarky little french fry meme and maybe help out a little?

• Like 2

If he was being an ass then deleting him from the site is more than justified. Censoring people for merely talking about him is not.

I don't think anything related to him is censored.  It's more that topics relating to him tend to get out of hand (irrelevant of his removal from the leaderboards).

My definition for a jerkoff is one who sells platinums to other gamers, so in that case, I'd day damon was accurate.

Wouldn't we all like that job if we could land it tho? Selling saves, I wouldn't want to do that for ethical reasons. But people paying me to "legit" play on their accounts, sure, you can pay me to do that. 

In fact, I've heard of people in the ME, rich kids with too much $ on their hands, hiring Koreans to play their games and keep them high on the leaderboards. 

Dudes number 1 in something and gets hate shocker wonder how many of those people are 1st in something million's do?Anyway congrats to him

Being number 1 in anything doesn't mean you get to be a gigantic douchebag to others. The ends don't justify the means.

• Like 2

Being number 1 in anything doesn't mean you get to be a gigantic douchebag to others. The ends don't justify the means.

Seems like you guys are being the "douchebags" so he called sly an ass that's their personal business no need to attack the man. Also he does kinda get a pass when you're at the top imagine all the hateful shit he gets everyday that wears on you.

Wouldn't we all like that job if we could land it tho? Selling saves, I wouldn't want to do that for ethical reasons. But people paying me to "legit" play on their accounts, sure, you can pay me to do that. 

In fact, I've heard of people in the ME, rich kids with too much $ on their hands, hiring Koreans to play their games and keep them high on the leaderboards. 

I don't want a job/income with anything related to gaming. The second it becomes work, it would likely be a lot less fun for me. I used to really enjoy computers. Used it for income in college, and it ruined it for me.

Seems like you guys are being the "douchebags" so he called sly an ass that's their personal business no need to attack the man. Also he does kinda get a pass when you're at the top imagine all the hateful shit he gets everyday that wears on you.

I see why you sympathize with him "Goals: To be the first ever player with 100 first rank records in a multitude of different game's."

But you didn't need to call all of us douchebags. No one insulted you.

• Like 4