Show off your new signatures!

Beyondthegrave07

Wow a lot of talented artists in this post; I feel kind of afraid to post my signature now. I personally really like Lion's it has a borderlands art feel to it, I love that. The effects and quality and how everything fits together though, I have to say if anyone was to have my cake and eat it too, It'd be Azlanslayer those are some amazing signatures.

Well here's mine :

22285_379371565598178_416293281972948265

Mind you, the font and placement was rushed I could do better on that. Overall though, I am happy with my signature.

• Like 2

oh boy! I'm really happy about this one because it seems that my skills have improved ^_^ It took me more time than usual but it's worth it. Hope i get even betten on this ^_^ Well it's about one piece and it's theme is Chopper. Hope you like it ^_^

chopperfinal.png

Edited by Burst

I hope this is the last update because my laptop can't handle too much frames when re-sizing the image into 500x250px. I still have plan to put an outermost effects but I have to stop! 

edited:

X4P6tPt.gif

Edited by ReverzerO-
  • Like 2

I think it's your best job until now! It's really hard to make a vertical one with effects, flow and a good texting but you did it really well!

Outstanding, as usual. ;)

Thanks guys, means a lot. ^__^

@Burst I think I did a better job on Tentacion than that one, at least it appeals more to my taste. :P

• Like 2