Chuck Norris Jokes/Facts

HeartUnderBlade

So I like sarcasm and I love Chuck Norris jokes. Since I'm bored I want to see what you guys have xD

here are some I know

Chuck Norris once threw a grenade and killed 30 people, then the grenade exploded

Chuck Norris attack sharks when he smells them bleed

I don't give a damn about Chuck Norris, If he was as godly as they say, he would come to my house and smash my head against the keybo fidjfjndnfskjdsl,akmeiiewkaLAKQWIJ3EFNDNCDS,CKofoefokeoh

• Like 2

When Alexander Bell invented the phone, he had three missed called from Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesn't call the wrong number. You just answered the wrong phone.

Chuck Norris has a Grizzly Bear carpet. The bear isn't dead, he's just afraid to move.

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars. That's why there's no signs of life.

Chuck Norris and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to wear his underwear outside his pants.

Chuck Norris doesn't flush the toilet. He scares the shit out of it.

• Like 3

When Alexander Bell invented the phone, he had three missed called from Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris has a Grizzly Bear carpet. The bear isn't dead, he's just afraid to move.

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars. That's why there's no signs of life.

Chuck Norris doesn't flush the toilet. He scares the shit out of it.

Really liked these ones.

Chuck Norris, Jesus and the Pope were in a boat. Jesus got off and walked to shore. Chuck followed him. The Pope tried, but drowned. Back on shore, Jesus asked Chuck "Should we have told him about the rocks?" Chuck replied "What rocks?"

Chuck Norris doesn't mow the lawn. He intimidates it into a fetal position.

Chuck Norris was born on March 10, 1945. The Nazi surrendered 2 months later. Coincidence? I think not.

I originally heard this as a Bruce Lee joke.

I didn't know about that...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Chuck Norris isn’t hung like a horse. Horses are hung like Chuck Norris.

As a teen Chuck Norris impregnated every nun in a convent tucked away in the hills of Tuscany. Nine months later the nuns gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated and untied team in professional football history.

CHUCK NORRIS ONCE WALKED DOWN THE STREET WITH A MASSIVE ERECTION THERE WERE NO SURVIVORS

Chuck Norris' dick is so big, it has it's own dick, and that dick is still bigger than yours.

Chuck Norris did not "lose" his virginity, he stalked it and then destroyed it with extreme prejudice.

Chuck Norris does not teabag the ladies. He potato-sacks them.

Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his dad did

Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands

Some of the jokes were funny. Though I am surprised people still tell Chuck Norris jokes. Honestly, I saw Expendables 2 and thought to myself that Chuck Norris stuff died 10 years ago and most people won't get it. Shows what I know lol.

My favorite is "Chuck Norris can make a fire by rubbing two ice cubes together"

Edited by Bullstomp

• 2 months later...