Project Platinum: Souls

Happy

• 2 weeks later...

The images for what games are eligible is broken when I view but I think that you are counting just 1 per Demons Soul and 1 for DS2,  if that's the case I guess I'm a legend having gotten the Plat in DeS,DS,DS 2 SoTFS, DS3 and BB

(still looking to add the two DeS and the vanilla DS2 tho, one day :-))

On 6/13/2017 at 7:45 AM, Ptirle said:

sign me up for legend, earned every plat.

Ditto, 100% for the Souls/Borne Series here

I just want to add you all have undertaken a great and noble quest. It can get frustrating but persevere. In my opinion beating a boss from this series can be the most euphoric gaming experiences and getting them plats are among the most satisfying I have achieved. ESPECIALLY Demon' s Souls!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Xylobe said:

It's approaching a year since the OP has been edited. Is it safe to assume that this PP has been abandoned?

Incredible lazyness masquerading as abandonment.

• 3 weeks later...

Sign me up for Lord of Cinder please. I have the plat for Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 3, and Bloodborne. Technically I've done Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 1 as well, but on my old account...and my old PS3...and now I have no way to play them...

Remaster Demon's Souls already!

Edited by Cassylvania

Decided to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of the last time i actually updated this thread by actually updating the thread for once. Apologies to everyone who really wanted their names added to the list here (i see you @BadTitanSlayer and i'm sorry), there's really no excuse aside of my general inactivity.

A lot of the stuff in the OP is still broken and has been broken since the big site update. Links to user profiles in the rankings are all broken but seeing how nobody even noticed that being the case i probably won't fix it. I will however get to fixing all broken image files in the OP as soon as i can.

Again, sorry for letting this PP fall apart the way i did, it was originally a project that i was very invested in because i really enjoy these videogames and i was hoping to share this excitement with others. I see that most people who bothered to post in this dead thread over the last year actually bothered to get all the platinums in the series which i think is really cool and you deserve better than what you got.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...