Project Platinum: Level-5

zadorvp

Thanks for acknowledging the existence of the bonus awards :P This PP will probably have the least amount of those being "given out" since Time Travelers is the only "easy" one this time xD "Stacks" refer to completing the same game again with a different trophy list. In Ni no Kuni's case that means completing both the shared list and the Japanese list.

In that case, I can't go for Great Sage as I don't have the Japanese version and don't know how to read Japanese. :(

Ok, if you insist. :P​  I don't really need much convincing it's one of my favourite PS2 games. I guess this time I'll have to suck it up and get through that damn insectron tournament. :unsure:

Yeah, I need to do that too. That and Ghost Ship (as well as a ton of grinding for Level 99) are the only things holding me back from the Platinum. I've been so busy with Disgaea 3 lately that I've lost track of time. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Ni No Kuni is going to be for the Platinum Rain Day event but since the Platinum Project thread said that those which are primed for PRD count towards the project, I plan on putting that in soon. I have reached

the second nightmare

and plan to get the next story trophy soon. Managed to get the trophies for 15 quests, 10 bounties and 20 familiars.

In Dark Cloud 2: I am working on the medals but got two more trophies in that game.

In Rogue Galaxy: On lock-down right now but I will get to the vicious post-game grinds soon.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

• 3 weeks later...

I have earned the platinum in Rogue Galaxy.

Now I have 3 platinums (Dark Cloud, Ni no Kuni, Rogue Galaxy) and will become a "Real Life Hero" :)

Moved you up one rank. I hope you enjoyed the Rogue Galaxy platinum journey :D

Sign me up as LBX...don't have any plats but i'm interested in doing this challenge at some point :D Thanks

Please make me an Avatar. I have Ni No Kuni. :)

You have both been added :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...