Any one got any tips on starting this plat? (ps4)

imdyinginside

Most of tips you can find on a guide (seriously isn't really hard xD)

I just wanna say one of few things that normally people never mentions:

Best commander : Fang

Best synergist : Sahz

Best ravager : Lightning

Best medic : Hope

Best sentinel : snow

Best saboteur : Vanille

Highest magic : Hope

Highest strength : Fang

-Sometimes It is easier to use certain characters on some enemies!

-Don't sell anything or you will miss "treasure hunter trophy"

- Catch every treasure on your gameplay

Good luck

What?? Guy wants to play FF 10, not 13.

Al Bhed guide is good since there are 4 or 5 missables. Try to play blitzball on Luca to get Wakka's Limits whenever is possible (or you will be doing like me, that left all of them to the endgame... which is boring). Expert Grid is also faster to fill than the standard one.

• Like 1

What?? Guy wants to play FF 10, not 13.

Al Bhed guide is good since there are 4 or 5 missables. Try to play blitzball on Luca to get Wakka's Limits whenever is possible (or you will be doing like me, that left all of them to the endgame... which is boring). Expert Grid is also faster to fill than the standard one.

My bad xD wrong post sorry

I started playing a few months ago and got to the point where you go to Rikku's home and got all the albhed primers up till that point (only recently I decided to plat it)

I didn't know about the jecht shot! damnit! lol looks like I'll have to restart or carry on and go back to that on another play through lol.. 

The length of it I'm fine with.. 13 took me a long time.. the ingot drops were not kind to me.. 

I started playing a few months ago and got to the point where you go to Rikku's home and got all the albhed primers up till that point (only recently I decided to plat it)

I didn't know about the jecht shot! damnit! lol looks like I'll have to restart or carry on and go back to that on another play through lol.. 

The length of it I'm fine with.. 13 took me a long time.. the ingot drops were not kind to me.. 

Jecht shot is missable :) that's why you need to do everything right on that boat/ship (the first travel to luca) !

Oh about ff13 forget... im playing right now with 93 hours (i only see ff13 in front of my eyes xD ) It's like i suffering one syndrome (more and less) :P

Btw ffx-2 trophy list is more annoying ! specially last mission tower

• Like 1

Jecht shot is missable :) that's why you need to do everything right on that boat/ship (the first travel to luca) !

Oh about ff13 forget... im playing right now with 93 hours (i only see ff13 in front of my eyes xD ) It's like i suffering one syndrome (more and less) :P

Btw ffx-2 trophy list is more annoying ! specially last mission tower

I wish I paid more attention to the trophy list now! haha

Also I never finished X-2 i got bored when it came out so that will be a new thing for me lol I had no idea it was harder when it came to trophies! Thanks for the heads up on that one.

Oh dear.. are you 100%ing it? cause it can be painful lol all those ingots... all that grind lol I wish you luck on it x x

I wish I paid more attention to the trophy list now! haha

Also I never finished X-2 i got bored when it came out so that will be a new thing for me lol I had no idea it was harder when it came to trophies! Thanks for the heads up on that one.

Oh dear.. are you 100%ing it? cause it can be painful lol all those ingots... all that grind lol I wish you luck on it x x

Believe me ffx-2 trophy list is fucking boring ! that's why i think ffx is a "walk in the park" :D you just need to focus on al bhed primals and jecht shot

Im tired about farming...  there is a price to pay for those who want to get a platinum, and even if I go until the end of the world, i will have platinum on this game for sure

I wish you good luck too to catch 10x monsters for each category ehehe :D

Jecht shot is missable :)

Jecht shot is *not* missable. You can earn it any time after you get the airship by taking the ferry again from Kilika.

The only missables in the game are the 4 Al Bhed primers that you can miss in the mid-to-late game. There is nothing to worry about in the early game at all.

Jecht shot is *not* missable. You can earn it any time after you get the airship by taking the ferry again from Kilika.

The only missables in the game are the 4 Al Bhed primers that you can miss in the mid-to-late game. There is nothing to worry about in the early game at all.

Actually you have a second chance to get jecht shot (but serioulsy why don't people get in the first opportunity?) after that there is a match against luca goers, and in my opinion the jetch shot is almost a guaranteed goal! but each person does what they want...

The second chance is simple, you just need to go to kilika and travel to luca again !after that I don't know if there are more opportunities... I can't ensure 100% ! hence I say that it is always good to do it at first time

The only al bhed missables are :

3 - Home

1- Bevelle before Cloister of Trials

Actually you have a second chance to get jecht shot (but serioulsy why don't people get in the first opportunity?) 

Well, back in the day, it was because the tutorial for the Jecht shot had button prompts on the screen, but the actual minigame had phrases on the screen, and I had no idea that it was going on.

Well, back in the day, it was because the tutorial for the Jecht shot had button prompts on the screen, but the actual minigame had phrases on the screen, and I had no idea that it was going on.

Lol most of people thought they were just phrases, it's natural! but fortunately there is still a second chance :)

My advice: Sit back, relax and allow yourself to enjoy one of the best games EVER. Savor the story, relish the feels and dominate in Blitzball. There are absolutely no trophies you can miss, but be prepared to devote 100+ hours for the plat. When you but the endgame THEN worry about superboss strategy. Until then, enjoy yourself and have fun!

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a tip: Go for Overkills whenever possible. This grants you double the items the enemy drops, which works wonders for Ability Spheres early to mid game.

Also, try to grind a lot in certain areas. The last thing you want to do is focus on maxing out the Sphere Grid with all characters as one of the last things to do, especially if you want to try and obtain max stats for everyone. A solid 8 hrs or so of grinding when I finished pretty much everything else, short of Penance, was all I did to try and max the Sphere Grid for everyone.

Edited by DPtheGod