Party Hard! can go die in a fire.

LunchCannon54

Seriously, screw the randomness of some of the trophies in this game. 

At least the other ones only required one round, but this requires you to pick an option will give you a 1 in 45 chance of actually spawning it, might not even appear as an option in the shop anyway and survive ten rounds in it without dying. Seriously gave me the shits when I finally got it and died to some bums flying around because I had a shithouse weapon (the lasers) and they homed in on me for some reason which almost never happens with them. 

Fucking aggravating. 

Because LOL SO RANDUM, RITE? 

• Like 1

i also hated the randomness of the game, but what i was missing was the lipstick. I had to play for about 2 hours just for that one...

If i can give you some help:

- never kill the second boss, just go to the upper right corner to avoid being killed. That way, you can continue to get to the shop without the game being too hard.

- Whenever you can, choose the items that gives you a bigger size or even better, the fish bowl. That way, you can be hit 3 times without dying!

- Hope for the best :P

• Like 1

O

i also hated the randomness of the game, but what i was missing was the lipstick. I had to play for about 2 hours just for that one...

If i can give you some help:

- never kill the second boss, just go to the upper right corner to avoid being killed. That way, you can continue to get to the shop without the game being too hard.

- Whenever you can, choose the items that gives you a bigger size or even better, the fish bowl. That way, you can be hit 3 times without dying!

- Hope for the best :P

Oh that's what I'm doing. Doesn't make it any better but it's the best way, isn't it? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is crazy... Me and my mate has been playing about 60 rounds + about 20 final laps like 4 times in a row this evening. I trying to get my last trophy, the disco thing. We got the disco only once... but ofc we screwed it up...

Else it's a quite fun game... and trophies are pretty easy if you ask me. Won't nessecerly be time consuming at all depending on your luck.

Quite EASY 100 % even to be a PSN game.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like this is the only hat i am not getting.. cant believe iam so unlucky.. just got it once in my 2 3 dayz playthrough..and i wasnt aware that there trophy associated with it and now.. it just looks this hat probability is less than 1/200 coz i am sure i would have had 200 hats without it being this party one

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Quick tip to get this trophy.

Kill everyone on every wave but do not kill the yellow submarine (1st boss).

When you reach the boss battle quickly go to the upper right corner and stay there. The missiles won't get you.

The gameplay level will increase since you are adding waves but it's still pretty easy.

I've got this trophy on the wave 97 and it was pretty easy.

I hope it works for you guys :)

PS : i've never got past the wave 50 by killing all bosses

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It's funny, because the Foam Dome was the 2nd hat I got, right after I started playing this game, and I somehow managed to keep it on for 10 waves. So "Party Hard" is the first trophy I got in the game (even before Snappy Dresser - 3 hats in the same game)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3797-shütshimi/Kurty9?order=date

Unfortunately, the sunglasses and lipstick trophies gave me much more trouble... But I got them eventually (I actually messed up each of them once, dying before getting a boomerang or kissing a shark... That was frustrating...)

• 3 years later...
On 12/04/2016 at 7:21 PM, LunchCannon54 said:

Seriously, screw the randomness of some of the trophies in this game. 

At least the other ones only required one round, but this requires you to pick an option will give you a 1 in 45 chance of actually spawning it, might not even appear as an option in the shop anyway and survive ten rounds in it without dying. Seriously gave me the shits when I finally got it and died to some bums flying around because I had a shithouse weapon (the lasers) and they homed in on me for some reason which almost never happens with them. 

Fucking aggravating. 

Because LOL SO RANDUM, RITE? 

The fishbowl helps a lot during all these hat trophies. I think that the one with sunglasses is the most awful one. You have to get them and then be lucky enough to have boomerang as a power-up.

I wanted to be first on the leaderboards but after getting a second hat I instantly got the Snappy Dresser troohy. =/ The Pacifish is also glitched as I surely survived way over 10 waves without hitting anything and it didn't pop. It did on my second play through. The game's randomness when it comes to trophies is horrible. Too bad, because the game isn't bad at all.