Pac-Man Plat-Man Yaaaaaas.

Not gonna lie but the new classic games should have a 100% list not a platinum IMO.

Agreed. It would be one thing if it were a bundle, but individual arcade classics? No way.

That being said, I won't look a gift horse in the mouth. I love classic games, and if they offer a plat, so much the better.

I would rather just go down to the local Beercade and put some coins in an actual arcade machine.  Not nearly as much fun putting my quarter on the screen for next when the screen is my television and nobody else is around.

We have an awesome bar around my house.  you buy a drink, and all the machines are unlocked to play.  bunch of old stuff and great beat-em-ups from my youth (simpsons, 6 man x-men machine, gauntlet)

• Like 1

Hm. . . seems like I'm an absolute noob at this game. Thought it would be much easier. How the hell is round 17 even possible. I can't make it to round 3 yet. . . arghh. I'm always getting cornered 

Edit: Apparently I can start the game from my record run and keep doing this to make higher rounds. That makes it easier. :D  

Edited by MAGIC_ALONSO11

Hm. . . seems like I'm an absolute noob at this game. Thought it would be much easier. How the hell is round 17 even possible. I can't make it to round 3 yet. . . arghh. I'm always getting cornered 

Edit: Apparently I can start the game from my record run and keep doing this to make higher rounds. That makes it easier. :D  

How do you do that?

How do you do that?

While on the title screen, if you press the "Options" button on your PS4 controller it'll bring up a menu. Select the "Settings" option and then go to "Game Settings". Turn "Select Round" on and every time you start a new game, it'll let you select what round you start on up to the highest round you've made it to before dying.

While on the title screen, if you press the "Options" button on your PS4 controller it'll bring up a menu. Select the "Settings" option and then go to "Game Settings". Turn "Select Round" on and every time you start a new game, it'll let you select what round you start on up to the highest round you've made it to before dying.

Thank you buddy:)

Don't think I'll make this plat anytime soon. . . Fruit Basket, Om Nom Nom (eat 2 fruits and 4 ghosts four times in a single round) and Om Nom Nom 4x seems impossible for me.

One thing you can do to help yourself is to use the "Save and Quit" option when you are in a safe enough spot, then upload that save to USB or the Plus cloud storage and continue from exactly where you are. Just download the save back every time you fail until you can get them done (since reloading the save can only be done once in-game, which means you'll have to replace it with the backup every time you want to retry). Of course, that doesn't make the steps for the trophies any easier, just gives you a backuppable save state (like the regular Arcade Archives games) to make use of.

• Like 1