What was your first game ever played(title-arcade,console or pc)and at what age?

GeorgeGianno

• 3 months later...

I honestly don't know. I played games when I was so young I can vaguely remember doing so. I can for example vaguely remember playing a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game, and that was before SNES, so I can only assume it was the game for NES, but I don't know if this was the first one.

Edited by MMDE

The very first game.. Would of been something either played on the Atari 2600 or Commodore Amiga..

So from memory, I'll either opt with saying Defender (Atari 2600) or Gods (Commodore Amiga)

Defender_red_label.flyer.png    gods_remake_01.png

Yes, those were the some of the first games I played when I was young, mostly because back then my dad picked up and loved new technology, the technological era of home computing and gaming from your living room. :3

Edited by Takara

I can't remember that clearly, since videogames have always been there in my life, so it could be some pixelated game on computer, like Commander Keen or something, or some ice hockey or basketball game on Nintendo. However I can remember that the first game I played on PS1 was Crash Bandicoot.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...