what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

It's a race between Jak II and Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

Right now leaning towards DD: DA, because the second Jak as a game (and Daxter as a character) is already starting to get on my nerves.

I seriously hope Jak III will be good.

Started Heavy Rain yesterday. It's quite infuriating at times with characters not going where I want them to, or having to fling my controller in certain directions before it registers.

Hopefully it will be a quick plat as I'm not enjoying it too much, I like the story but the controls feel clunky and ruin it for me.

Afterwards I might go back to Dragon's Dogma or try GTA V online trophies if I can get on. Otherwise it'll probably be one of the Hitman games.

Currently on Hitman Absolution which I should be able to plat this weekend. Then go back to Resistance 3 which i have 4 trophies to get to have my platinum

.TylerPicon.png

Edited by TylerPicon

I'm currently working on Far Cry 3. It shouldn't take too long to complete providing I actually put in some effort and stop getting frustrated with the online co-op trophies.

I'd like Persona 4: Golden to be my 10th Platinum, but I'll probably end up moving on to DarksidersMafia II or Sleeping Dogs instead.

Edited by CrestfallenV

Since I've just started this as a new account my trophy list has essentially been reset.

I don't know why but I'm quite excited and spoiled for choice.

Buuuut, I think it'll either be Jak & Daxter, Okami or Heavy Rain.

Easy ones to start me off with.

As a side note, can people obtain platinums easier with save games from previously getting those trophies?

I'd quite like to bring my Xillia platinum along but I don't know if I'd have to play through those 80 hours again or if I can use my previous save files.