what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Now I'm working on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale to beat it a 2nd time (I already got this platinum for my brother)

Then I'm trying to finish Spec Ops' FUBAR difficulty until wednesday

Then I'm going to get new games from PS+, but the first games will be the Jak & Daxter Trilogy

Wait a second!  I have to consult on what platinum to do next...

CoinFlip-259x300.jpeg

(Looks at the coin...)

Screw it!  Starting Uncharted since I already plat Uncharted 2 and 3  :awesome:

Edit:  So...Uncharted disc is not working on PS3  :shakefist:.  Change to Star Wars:  Force Unleashed 2 

Edited by Starrk_01

Oddworld Munch's Oddysee HD <-- [Almost there and I still hate this game!] & Hitman Absolution 

I know, I don't know why it had such a cult following

Thought about finishing LittleBigPlanet2, but those online trophies are just....a pain in the ###. I hate you, Sackboy.

The online trophies are easy in that game, the hard part is the acing levels

Dragon Ball Raging Blast - Got the difficult trophies just need to grind out the tough ones.

Resident Evil 6

Payday 2 - Looking for players so feel free to add me.

Same here, I started with the online trophies 1st, I only need to do 28 more online matches then I'm done them haha. I'm loathing All Ruined and BBC >_>

• Like 1

Same here, I started with the online trophies 1st, I only need to do 28 more online matches then I'm done them haha. I'm loathing All Ruined and BBC >_>

I've added tips for All Ruined and Battle Bonus Complete I hope they can help. I need another 20 or so online battles and haven't finished the Majin Buu saga because I never watched it all and don't want to see the ending through the game but I am watching it now 10 episodes left.